What's new

Pakistan’s tent-pegging to be watched by the Queen

Where were u? Its been long in PDF

Trying to change jobs, relocated further west four hours, packed, shipped and unpacked all my local luggage and now trying to complete the process by getting a gas connection, a voter card, an Aadhaar card, and so on.

It'll be sparse like this until things settle down. If they settle down.

Trying to change jobs, relocated further west four hours, packed, shipped and unpacked all my local luggage and now trying to complete the process by getting a gas connection, a voter card, an Aadhaar card, and so on.

It'll be sparse like this until things settle down. If they settle down.

I did all this in every april for past 3 years.....

Traditional tent pegging in Pakistan :
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

we should come out of our slave mentality..
the same family looted us to our last nail on finger.. without us they were nothing.. our money, resources and men power kept them alive for 200 years and they are leaving on that dividend
Our hatred for the queen will bring us together.

I don't know why you tagged me. If by abusing the head of state of another nation makes you feel better then go ahead. Personally I don't believe in royal families should have the right to rule anyone. So far the royal family is loved by most of British people so the monarchy is to stay for a long time to come. She's still a million times better the heads of state of Muslim countries. In UK we can build mosques, freedom of speech, freedom to follow whatever religion one wishes to follow. I don't take these freedoms lightly. Tell me a single Muslim country that is better then UK. Muslim leaders are more corrupt then the Queen.

Well said, and we all know she isn't really a head of state and serves little purpose politically, apart from signing off a few things and giving the government her blessing. And she would make a better head of state than most in the world. Long live the Queen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom