What's new

Pakistan’s tent-pegging to be watched by the Queen

You can keep repeating **** but that will not make the Queen magically disappear. As for her dying a horrible death, I don't know maybe she will die in her bed from old age but still a millions times better then getting blown to bits by some turd who decides he wants to go heaven.
**** the british royal family.. fucking piece of shits…british queen is a stupid old whore. i hope that old saggy bitch use dies.
godbless kate middleton tho..
once again i don't why your telling about suicide bombings and shit… I'm simply expressing my feelings about the british royals… **** british royalty

what an honour man, seriously !
whats honorable about being watch by a fat ugly white british ho? **** the queen.

**** the british royal family.. fucking piece of shits…british queen is a stupid old whore. i hope that old saggy bitch use dies.
godbless kate middleton tho..
once again i don't why your telling about suicide bombings and shit… I'm simply expressing my feelings about the british royals… **** british royalty

Well she is 88. Bless her. She is still a millions times better then Sharif, Qadri, Imran Khan, Zardari, Assad, Erdogan, Sisi. Maliki, Khomeni.

Well she is 88. Bless her. She is still a millions times better then Sharif, Qadri, Imran Khan, Zardari, Assad, Erdogan, Sisi. Maliki, Khomeni.
i don't care about none of those guys you mentioned… except IK.
so now you blessing the queen who looted our lands? be ashamed of your self..\
that fat saggy ugly bitch…. she looks like a fucking witch. that bitch just needs to die…. british need to grow balls and get rid of their curse monarchy which brought nothing but evil to the world…. **** the british royal fags and their supporters.

i don't care about none of those guys you mentioned… except IK.
so now you blessing the queen who looted our lands? be ashamed of your self..\
that fat saggy ugly bitch…. she looks like a fucking witch. that bitch just needs to die…. british need to grow balls and get rid of their curse monarchy which brought nothing but evil to the world…. **** the british royal fags and their supporters.

Good day to you too Sir.

thought tent pegging was a punjabi thing....

It's all over the place now. They did dress me up as a sardar, when we won the event at the Calcutta Horse Show, because the other two were also sardars, full grown ones, I mean, sowars in a mounted force. We beat Rupinder Brar's Army team, and they went on to win the next year at an all-India event (I forget which, it's 45 years ago now). My mount was a front-heavy bay gelding called Torpedo, who had the merit of keeping in an arrow-straight line, and allowing me to concentrate on the peg.

It's all over the place now. They did dress me up as a sardar, when we won the event at the Calcutta Horse Show, because the other two were also sardars, full grown ones, I mean, sowars in a mounted force. We beat Rupinder Brar's Army team, and they went on to win the next year at an all-India event (I forget which, it's 45 years ago now). My mount was a front-heavy bay gelding called Torpedo, who had the merit of keeping in an arrow-straight line, and allowing me to concentrate on the peg.

Where were u? Its been long in PDF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom