What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

So if u indians claim u did surgical strikes , then it means you are publicly declaring War and proof that u are starting war not us , but if u had done it really then the strike back from pakistan would have been devastating.

In both cases you will get world wide humiliation and not us

giphy.gif

Indian Surgical Strike :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::rofl::rofl:

I was trying to post this gif for last 20 minutes.. lol

Hay ye log wohi Puraane indians aur batain surgical strikes ki krte hai.

i dont buy it, only two soliders died in an exchange. worst case scenario it was a targeted unprovoked kill.
if it was a surgical strike there would have been a response by pakistan by now and world markets would have taken a big dump. rather than only indian and pakistani markets.
heck people have been commenting on indian sites saying even they dont buy it and the odd few asking to go all out.

take it seriously ....Now international media also supporting Indian Claim of such strikes....the indians have now shown clips taken from Drone ...covering the op. Wht if this was really happened. We are in Pak assuming it is fake propaganda. If it is proved in coming hours otherwise than?????

Will be the pressure back on PA and Govt to launch reply?

Why don't they back up their words for once in their lives and release the footage

Rajdeep Sardesai and Barkha Dutt are slo supporting Modi Govt over this and you know how rare that is ...I think something did go down...i hope cooler heads prevail..this is scary

How stupid are u people, do u really believe u did a surgical strike???, i mean what the hell is wrong with u goons, not even a shred of commonsense, the media plays its flute and u start dancing like snakes, surgical strike ke hai bc, shugal samjha hua hai, if ur airforce tries crossing the loc we have sam coverage bc, our airforce will intercept with minutes, strikes will be done in retaliation, u know that clearly, what the hell is wrong with u, confising artillery fire with strikes, not one piece of evidence presented, any indian jet involved in a strike could easily snap a shot or two after delivering its payload, where is the evidence...

i dont buy it, only two soliders died in an exchange. worst case scenario it was a targeted unprovoked kill.
if it was a surgical strike there would have been a response by pakistan by now and world markets would have taken a big dump. rather than only indian and pakistani markets.
heck people have been commenting on indian sites saying even they dont buy it and the odd few asking to go all out.

It was unprovoked firing... Indian army for its posts destroyed in response ... Video of previous page.

Mill dollar Q is — will #Pakistan take the bait?

This is exactly what they want .............. don't have balls to start a war yourself then try your luck with forcing enemy to start one. Just pity them their helplessness is killing them already.

Back
Top Bottom