What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Okay. You got me.Time to spill the beans. Hands up. I accept there was a surgical strike. Yesterday a Indian doctor removed a growth on my arm.

Good for you sir ! See how by accepting the fact that you had a unwanted growth, you could seek help !!

Yes, and where exactly did he talk about "surgical strikes"...?

Where exactly did he speak of skirmish ? Skirmishes happen all the time between Indian and Pak soldiers. Why is he so worked up this time ?

Why are you breaking your head on his posts? This is the guy who once talked about Einsteins theory of Gravity.. :rofl:
Other that blabbing crap with a fake persona, he says nothing of consequence and can be debunked on every single statement. Quite figuratively a child.

:( Spoilsport.

Nice slide......what's the point, it didn't happen? :rofl:. When the stock markets go down, there is a reason for it!!

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/28/asia...al-higher-oil-prices-us-gains-and-dollar.html
No sorry mate, I wouldn't let the stock movement conclude it for me. Stocks plummet on speculations and rise likewise. You don't have to have a real war threat for them to do zigzag

However, I do think, little border incursions (by foot patrols) are a norm apart from exchange of lead while sitting in your bunkers. For the current situation, there are many questions eluding sanity. But, then again we do not have the requisite variables available to conclude. So, based on official accounts from both sides (and in absence of access to any classified information) I won't give it to the Indians

And please, just because we do not have access to information that you are saying you are aware of, should not be construed as proving you a liar, so let our sane minds do the maths till the cat is out of the bag

Happy commenting & Peace.

That means 5-6 Indian helicopters must have landed inside Pakistani territory at 5-6 different locations and their helicopters were neither heard, tracked by soldiers, guards, radars nor PAF responded? PAF response time is under 3 minute. How could 5-6 Indian helicopters violated world's most well-guarded boarded and yet they came-and-went-back without getting noticed.
They trekked back under the cover of artillery barrage. Artillery barrage is used as distraction and is a cover fire for foot soldiers.

Read it again!!

No Thanks i dont have enough mental stamina like you indians to absorb BS. I tend to avoid indians on PDF but this time i have officially seen how Indian media and government can make a bittch out of their public. I have spent enough time on PDF to steer away from indians when they are high on their own brand of phuduism.

if only 2 people were shaheed why would the indian DGMO call up the pak DGMO over something like that, its a small incident. ''oh by the way we killed 2 of your boys in a surgical strike''

Someone ban this Indian please. How long this guy would continue with this false flag crap??

@waz @WAJsal

It is being claimed by a journalist sitting in Islamabad but not by the mighty PA and worst part they are not claiming it. You are digging your own grave dear.

No
It's actually happen and here are the proves:lol:

Planning of attack
View attachment 339082

Few by road
View attachment 339082

Special commandos from mountains
View attachment 339084

Surgical attack
View attachment 339085

Mission completed:lol:

View attachment 339086

And we calm down just enjoying a comedy show from third class jokers.
Sharif issued a statement after watching them also......
What will he do after knowing the real men in uniform are coming...Even SA will not give him asylem for doing crime against India.

Did your surgical strikers bring any souvenir back, a made is Azad Kashmir blanket, a candy wrapper or toilet papers (used ones)..anything? anyone?? no??

did they clean up the area, level it, buried all the bodies (how much was it this time 40, last time was 200) and put fresh Sod on the land so no one can notice...sala dushman bahut chalak ho gya hay
No they left their own souvenir so that there is no confusion....

Actually my bemusement is due to the fact that you know so little and yet think that you will get away with it.

Dear indian,

Kindly, do not waste time on lost causes. The matter is too serious to be destracted. Hope, sincerely, there be sanity pervailing in the region. We are into unknown territory here.

Do your part in this, please. Sanity and rationality is a must.

We can disagree and beat up each other in different context / at different times. This is too serious a situation for distractions.

So, do you think your forces crosess into Pak lands?

Thank you!

Maybe its because your a israeli jew that you think we are unarmed Palestinians

But we are not

Conflict and war has gone on in Kashmir and LOC for 70 years now

It is one of the most heavily manned borders in the world, tension is high after indian soldiers were killed so even MORE troops and vigilance is apparent as well as other surveillance apparatus

The indians claim

To have 150 no less paratroopers air dropped in
Who then crossed loc on numerous locations
Went between 500m and 3km into Azad Kashmir

Located and attacked "terrorists" camps

Battled for freaking 4 HOURS
Then made their way back across LOC

Without any casualties
Or making any noise during a 4 hour battle

Or alerting Pakistani military during a heightened time of vigilance or tension

You dont know the indians like we do but this is bollywood bull plop even for them
No noise because they use water guns to kill the ATUNKWAADIzzz since they are allergic to water and Indian kills them using water guns which they used in HOLY also.

I Have just obtained the Images of Indian SirGKal strike ...

Here is how indian Army Flew towards LOC

giphy.gif

And in this picture you clearly see them Destroying Camps
8oGxg2.gif

And here you can see the EVAC
ufgFH.gif

And here is Indian Media after Hearing the Glorious victory of IA
daduntsh.gif

Happy Now Pakistanis ? as you can see it is all real.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom