What's new

Pakistan reserves?

Mercenary101

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi I was thinking of joining the Pakistani Army one day.
Im in the USA and I was wondering if Pakistan has a reservers for soilders who have training and may be called at any given time like in the USMC (united states marien core)

for example if I have a job doing anything like... police officer, teacher etc...
the army (or any branch) can call you in regardless if you are anywhere in the world.

does the Pakistan army have this? my friend is a marien and he is in france and was called in to iraq just 2 days ago.:smokin:

nope i don't think so..but i always wanted a Pakistani Reserves Forces

nope i don't think so..but i always wanted a Pakistani Reserves Forces

i know right! lol it also be alot more....how shud i put this?......."fun" :bounce: lol
but yea i bet lots of people wud join since pakistan has many bases in arab countries and such.:pakistan::pakistan:

If you have US citizenship than I think you are not eligible for commission in any branch of the armed forces.

If you have US citizenship than I think you are not eligible for commission in any branch of the armed forces.

ur not??? i thought you could join if u give up ur citizenship....

o well then ill just join the united states marien core. there awsome as well

Hi I was thinking of joining the Pakistani Army one day.
Im in the USA and I was wondering if Pakistan has a reservers for soilders who have training and may be called at any given time like in the USMC (united states marien core)

for example if I have a job doing anything like... police officer, teacher etc...
the army (or any branch) can call you in regardless if you are anywhere in the world.

does the Pakistan army have this? my friend is a marien and he is in france and was called in to iraq just 2 days ago.:smokin:

U.S pay you more! :coffee: May i ask why would you do that? (Sorry if im not taking this seriously!). :D

Well the concept of "Western" Army reserve system hasn't reached here yet. And frankly, we Don't need it. As Ali said, Retired officers are our reserves.

Dude, retried officers are Pakistan's reserve force, whole nation is pakistan's reserve force. We dont need anything separate for it.
Pakistan can raise an untold number of irregulars.....millions if needed. After the Balakat aggression, a number of men in my area outside Lahore with our own modern automatic weapons rallied... The PA will not fight alone if the Indians ever threaten Lahore.

Not true, US Citizens joined Israeli Armed Forces and engage in active roles.

Pakistan can raise an untold number of irregulars.....millions if needed. After the Balakat aggression, a number of men in my area outside Lahore with our own modern automatic weapons rallied... The PA will not fight alone if the Indians ever threaten Lahore.

Very true, we have a unique make up as a nation --

I remember my father telling me during '65 War old men got out of their beds and took old single bolt rifles and walked on foot to head towards action and army had to force some to stay back, Lol.

They told me one story of a neighbor who was 70+ and walked out and the wife yelling behind him -- bana mil gaya utna ka (finally got an excuse to get out of bed).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom