What's new

Pakistan rejects Indian Claim of killing Ranger Personnel along LoC

Can't say exactly. Apart from the surgical strike thing all other things that he mentioned have enough records and evidence. Can you simple deny the facts ?? :)

Moreover Pakistani journalist "Cyril Almeida" fiasco few weeks back sum's up everything I guess. :)

Care to share those records??? I hope you are not talking about rant of Arnab Goswami as "records".

Cyril Almeida and his story has nothing to do with fake and false claims of Indian military.

True, but I still wonder when did Dawn became Indian new house ?? :)

http://www.dawn.com/news/1288350

Jut proves the fact that media is more free in Pakistan and reports anything even if it is a false idea of Pakistani isolation.

If you take it as a victory then it is very commendable on your part. :enjoy:

Lets hope your Army also believe in what ISPR is tweeting. :victory1:

I sincerely wish that PA also take it as a victory and does nothing on the ground in retaliation of Indian false claims :pleasantry:

It is a victory. Despite being smaller in size we have forced your country to mere verbal claims of surgical strikes and Pakistan ranger deaths.

PA would do what is necessary. Apparel they love forcing you guys to cry for your jawans and buddhas in every few days. I as a Pakistani civilian would enjoy both. Your desperate false claims and your crying and moaning for your "jawans". :lol:

As per my knowledge no Rangers personnel are deployed along LOC. They are only guarding regular Pak/India border. Meanwhile LOC is being more or less guarded by PA directly or through Mujahid Battalions.

I have many friends from Shakar garh area if something huge happens on border area nothing remains hidden.

Ranger don't serve in Kashmir. Only part Sindh and Sutlej Rangers in Punjab area . In Kashmir only army units.

Following deployed units in Kashmir. No rangers in Kashmir.
  • Punjab Regiment.
  • Baloch Regiment.
  • Frontier Force Regiment.
  • Azad Kashmir Regiment.
  • Sind Regiment.
  • Northern Light Infantry.

55821bcdaa5ee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom