What's new

Pakistan refuses to revoke Adnan Sami’s nationality, Seeks Official Apology for disrespecting

For every Pakistani who gives up his/her Nationality to obtain another.... giving up and being dual is diff.. thats what i think :)

You don't have to defend the article. They made a mistake.
Move on :-)

Not true
Pakistan does allow dual nationality
india doesnt

They made a mistake.
so Adnan here was supposed to be treated with respect and honoured for loosing his documents instead of being told to follow the procedure? Interesting!

. The certificate is necessary for any Pakistani citizen who wants to adopt the citizenship of any other country.
yea this bit was a mistake...Unless any other means india

For every Pakistani who gives up his/her Nationality to obtain another.... giving up and being dual is diff.. thats what i think :)
I think the requirement is from Indian side which does not allow dual citizenship.

I know it must be necessary for him to renounce his Pakistani citizenship if he wants to be become an Indian citizen (as is the case for Germany or Austria)

My point was the article incorrectly states that It is a must for a every Pakistani to renounce his citizenship if he/she adopts another country's citizenship.

Authorities have refused to issue the “renunciation of citizenship certificate” to the famous singer in a move which can hurt his efforts to adopt the Indian nationality. The certificate is necessary for any Pakistani citizen who wants to adopt the citizenship of any other country.

Dude he can stay in india for all we care...Go through the CORRECT procedure ....When going to America he makes sure he has all his documents but when leaving Pakistan badmashi? I say it is good he gets in trouble! THAT is how arrogance should be treated with!

Then why is he making it a big deal AND NOT following procedure? THROWING your documents in any country would land you in Jail! It is universal but indians are overlooking it (esp when they can call their own people to go to Pakistan and Pakistani agents) coz they are probably dying for talent!!

Seriously Akheilos you are not making sense at all. He surrendered his passport. May be he is not as smart as you that he can pick up words. He said he got a new home and he does not need this password. What is wrong with it ? How should has he written ? Do you want him to say I am really thankful to state of Pakistan to let me live here. Since I am going to make money so please accept your passport. I am highly thankful to you to give it to me and it has served its purpose. Thanking you Adnan Sami (A faithful Pakistani). Does it has carried any weightage if he would have written Pakistan Zindabad Pakistan Paindabad after that ?

Seriously Akheilos you are not making sense at all. He surrendered his passport. May be he is not as smart as you that he can pick up words. He said he got a new home and he does not need this password. What is wrong with it ? How should has he written ? Do you want him to say I am really thankful to state of Pakistan to let me live here. Since I am going to make money so please accept your passport. I am highly thankful to you to give it to me and it has served its purpose. Thanking you Adnan Sami (A faithful Pakistani). Does it has carried any weightage if he would have written Pakistan Zindabad Pakistan Paindabad after that ?
1st tell me what the embassy is asking for? Is it asking for gratitude? No then why are you BS?

Did he hand over his NIC? passport is 1 of the documents NIC is another!

According to his size some years ago, may be he can't find suitable girl in his age class to marry her ?

Zeba Bakhtiar back then was no ordinary actress from an ordinary family, she would look more beautiful and young than even girls younger than her. Don't know what made her marry this fat donkey but she had a class of her own and this ulu was lucky to have her.

Zeba Bakhtiar back then was no ordinary actress from an ordinary family, she would look more beautiful and young than even girls younger than her. Don't know what made her marry this fat donkey but she had a class of her own and this ulu was lucky to have her.

I am mean to that.
I mean even in young age due to his oversize body girls in his age class refused to marry him :D
Well Zeba married 5 times.

On a tough note, let us through this garbage out of our boarders. He doesn't deserve to be respected in lieu of all the good deeds done by his father.

was not sami normal sized when he married zeba?

Back
Top Bottom