What's new

Pakistan refuses to revoke Adnan Sami’s nationality, Seeks Official Apology for disrespecting

This is where we fail miserably as a state and as people. It's called liberty to choose whatever he wishes, may it be shit or gold, it should be entirely up to him. We are such a fucked nation, to make a point, we'll go to great lengths to be vindictive as hell, however, when it comes to making the right choices, we've been found asleep most of our fifty years of existence.
Dude he can stay in india for all we care...Go through the CORRECT procedure ....When going to America he makes sure he has all his documents but when leaving Pakistan badmashi? I say it is good he gets in trouble! THAT is how arrogance should be treated with!

He has made good music. He has shown respect for local people. He has got nothing but love. 99.99% of the time. It's called being a good human being. There are many foreigners who have stayed on in India. This should not be a big deal.
Then why is he making it a big deal AND NOT following procedure? THROWING your documents in any country would land you in Jail! It is universal but indians are overlooking it (esp when they can call their own people to go to Pakistan and Pakistani agents) coz they are probably dying for talent!!

And in the end, nothing of all.

That's what happens eventually to a people that set out to forge an identity based on what they are not.

They never really discover what they are.

Part of the bargain. And they are living it.

To this day.

Cheers, Doc
Don't worry about Pakistanis, we don't have identity crises here unlike some indiots who never got out of their slavery minds, looks like your mindset is still living with memories of 1000 years of slavery.

You have a very bad habbit of diverting the topic when you don't have answers
Child I am going to let this pass...

Now tell me is SRK not an artist in india? Is he not famous? Was he not recently called Pakistani agent and asked to go back?

Likewise Sami is an artist and if you read in context which I believe you are incapable of You will see whom I replied to:
Topic this indian friend of yours touched was respect...So I showed him the respect his own artists got...But of course digesting a long story is not for you I believe!
You know a country is in deep deep s**t if its whole existence is tied to "I am NOT XXXXX." In this case XXXXX = India. Their response here is like that of an invitee (Pak) to a party hosted by (Adnan) where the host slaps and insults the guest (Pak) and asks him to leave the party. But the "self respecting" guess refuses to leave until he gets a heartfelt apology from the host.:-)

we saw the respect SRK got...he craves the same ;)
SRK is a hero to Indians. When stopped at airport in US the GOI protested and got the US to apologize! Get your facts right Pal.

whereas when you open any thread about PMLN, you keep on writing not to discuss about PTI.
Now look who is derailing what does any of what you said have anything to even do with the artists/ india or going to india?

Kindly keep your trolling WITHIN yourself! Reported for attempted derailing!

A small minority NOT the GOI
Well, here GOI is asking a human being who happened to have Pakistani citizenship to behave within the laws...I believe it is the GOI's rights...Let him misbehave with your GOI once he becomes an indian...Until then you dont really have much rights to ask anything regarding how our govt asks arrogant Pakistanis (yup he is still a Pakistani till he behaves and is allowed to get lost)

Don't worry about Pakistanis, we don't have identity crises here unlike some indiots who never got out of their slavery minds, looks like your mindset is still living with memories of 1000 years of slavery.

:lol:

Do Pakistani babies get a microcastte implanted along with their 6, 10, 14 primary infant immunization series ?

I have gone through OP. No need to make mole out of a mountain. Did he go to Pakistani Embassy and threw Pakistan Passport on someone's face ? “I don’t need the green passport anymore. I have found my home in India,” What is wrong with it ?
No you didnt read OP! Where does it say going to the Pakistani embassy and where is the throwing part in OP?

False flagging by any chance? Or just born retarded with the habit of VIP treatment? @waz kindly trace this retarded he finds nothing wrong with throwing documents "at the face of embassy workers" (though this isnt even in OP and he seems to be interested in derailing the thread)

Iam of the opinion...........Pak Embassy have made a mistake.......they must sign his request without creating any fuss and getting the access in MEDIA.
Khus kum jaha pak
he was British raised Pakistani (former) who prefer to choose his allegiance towards India.....it is ONE event out of millions happens all over the world......Lets bury the hatchet here and plan for another day
Then he should follow procedures.....it isnt that hard and why should we give him VIP status and allow him to jump procedure?

:lol:

Do Pakistani babies get a microcastte implanted along with their 6, 10, 14 primary infant immunization series ?
Typical indiot attitude again, so I ask you again have your fellow indiots come out from their slavery mindset .

No you didnt read OP! Where does it say going to the Pakistani embassy and where is the throwing part in OP?

False flagging by any chance? Or just born retarded with the habit of VIP treatment? @waz kindly trace this retarded he finds nothing wrong with throwing documents "at the face of embassy workers" (though this isnt even in OP and he seems to be interested in derailing the thread)

Then he should follow procedures.....it isnt that hard and why should we give him VIP status and allow him to jump procedure?
You're not only a Senior member here but a Light house for many astray thoughts....I agree with you but i've following reservations
Please! put aside MORAL VALUES for a moment and consider that event in Long term....it have some associated negatives with it
1. That event have no associated value with it except for Low life vultures to earn some points out of it and appear BIG

2. That event have disturbed peace of mind....by creating a (-ve) Rung in our minds ....one time hue&cry in media was unavoidable but matter coming again & again in media have Permanently associated that event with Stinking memory....which you wanna forget but unable to do so

3. Time Value: dont you think we're wasting our time on one Disloyalty Case??...leaving other 2ooo pending ones and 3400 matured cases to nowhere?
Now multiply our 10-minutes with whole population of Pakistan then count on how much we've wasted our time on one event called ADNAN SAMI KHAN.....

You're not only a Senior member here but a Light house for many astray thoughts....I agree with you but i've following reservations
Please! put aside MORAL VALUES for a moment and consider that event in Long term....it have some associated negatives with it
1. That event have no associated value with it except for Low life vultures to earn some points out of it and appear BIG

2. That event have disturbed peace of mind....by creating a (-ve) Rung in our minds ....one time hue&cry in media was unavoidable but matter coming again & again in media have Permanently associated that event with Stinking memory....which you wanna forget but unable to do so

3. Time Value: dont you think we're wasting our time on one Disloyalty Case??...leaving other 2ooo pending ones and 3400 matured cases to nowhere?
Now multiply our 10-minutes with whole population of Pakistan then count on how much we've wasted our time on one event called ADNAN SAMI KHAN.....

Letting 1 go you will only generate 1000 more who will follow behind and soon we wont even know who is "ex- Pakistani" coz he lost his documents and still Pakistan will be blamed if the lost documents fall in bad people's hands....

Any document that links you with a country is important esp in today's world where our own NADRA sold NIC to stupid people!

A country with a law is better than a lawless country the fact he was caught trying to use shortcuts is in no way a good publicity stunt!

Now at least it is up and out so if he does something similar in india we can say look people you wanted him...we tried to show you what he is..now YOU deal with him and dont throw any blame on us if he wants to be treated as a VVVVVIP!

I hate Pakistani embassies in many countries ...but this one for once has earned my respect for standing up to BS! Everyone should follow the procedure! And I am not sure who will get negative ratings in their minds except people who wanted to try this maybe!

As for time...Since we dont take time to deal with arrogance, it has grown to a point it comes back to bite!

WTH he is still 42?? Check his birth certificate, I have serious doubts about his age. Zeba Bakhtiar is 53 now.....................

According to his size some years ago, may be he can't find suitable girl in his age class to marry her ?

True, but some countries dont allow their citizens to have dual nationality and seek this certificate :)

But the article wrongly mentions that it is a must for every Pakistani trying to obtain another nationality

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom