What's new

Pakistan receives LD-10 Anti-radiation missiles

Sure, IF we install Shaheen, and Ghauri, and Nasr on JFT, and also put AMRAMM and all BLU series at Mushaf on it as well, and imagine AIM9x in a dream and install it with rubber bands.

Only IF you kept it "real" and "believable"

I certainly don't have to post according "YOUR" beliefs and realities. Gotta put u ignore list now so this was my last reply to you.Thank you.

I dont think that SD-10 can be carried on wing tips. Only PL-5/7/9 or Aim-9.

SD-10 can be carried on 4 hardpoints, 2 under each wing.
On couple of charts about weapon stations of Jf17 with weapon package mention that it can carry BVR at wing tips. It's non official stuff.
But yes. There is no official claim or visual proof that Jf17 can carry BVR at wing tip hardpoints.
There is no LD-10, operating or ordered by the Pakistan.
I have another theory. There is no LD10.
Let's assume it is.
So technically is it possible to mount a ARM on similar hardpoints as its air to air counterpart ?

On couple of charts about weapon stations of Jf17 with weapon package mention that it can carry BVR at wing tips. It's non official stuff.
But yes. There is no official claim or visual proof that Jf17 can carry BVR at wing tip hardpoints.

Let's assume it is.
So technically is it possible to mount a ARM on similar hardpoints as its air to air counterpart ?

There isnt much available info on LD-10 but since it shares similarities with SD-10, i think it could be possible.

Let's assume it is.

The BVR cannot be carried on the wingtips. The ARM, if ever completed, would be carried on the same station as SD10.

I certainly don't have to post according "YOUR" beliefs and realities. Gotta put u ignore list now so this was my last reply to you.Thank you.

Thank you. I will miss you.

But that means you have to take out more than one RADARs within a short span of time. No satellite based surveillance can replace the terrestrial RADARs or AWACs ( at least in few decades) however satellite can help in communication between the systems.
Boss those ground based radars will be scattered all across the terrain making it nearly impossible to taken them all out. This is the main advantage of integrated system and net-centric capability. Hypothetically speaking, yes it means you need to take out more radars in a short space of time but practically, it wont be possible and you will have those S400 flying at you.

In short, integrated systems are a good deterrent. Though NO SYSTEM is undefeated but what matters are is the chances of it surviving. With integrated systems and net-centric capability, one increases the effectiveness of ground based defense systems.

Last edited:
China's+New+LD-10+Anti-Radiation+Missile_.jpg

LD-10 ARM

SIPRI reports that Pakistan has received 50 (out of 100 ordered) LD-10 anti-radiation missiles from China in 2014 and 2015. These missiles were ordered in 2011.

Untitled.png

Source: SIPRI
one can imagine our army is well equipped...happy to see huge numbers of air defence systempurchased...fm-90 in armoured columns....:smitten:.
well these are all old purchases in 2014...its now 2018...alot is hidden n for surprise...

BVR missiles like the size of LD-10 ART can be very useful for blk 1 and blk 2 .....

Back
Top Bottom