What's new

Pakistan receives LD-10 Anti-radiation missiles

Gryphon

Reaction score
China's+New+LD-10+Anti-Radiation+Missile_.jpg

LD-10 ARM

SIPRI reports that Pakistan has received 50 (out of 100 ordered) LD-10 anti-radiation missiles from China in 2014 and 2015. These missiles were ordered in 2011.

Untitled.png

Source: SIPRI

Last edited:
The LD-10 air-to-surface anti-radiation missile is a variant of the SD-10A missile meant for Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses (SEAD), similar to Raytheon's High-speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM). The LD-10 retains the overall aerodynamic layout of the SD-10A, but has the active radar seeker of the SD-10A replaced with a new passive radar-homing seeker.

The LD-10 has been designed such as to be retrofitted faster and with minimal modifications to launch platforms, which have been cleared for use with the SD-10A missile. These include the J-8, J-10, J-11 and the JF-17. The missile was marketed with a maximum range of 80 km with a 20 kg warhead.

it was already posted when sipri updated the year ...

CM 102 and LD 10 both are integerated into JF17 .... But i haven't seen both of them Pakistan AF inventory yet ...
since arm's are strategic weapons i dont think you will see them too soon. there has been pics of the mar-1 though.

Last edited:
Is there a link to the source sounds awfully nice that we have all these SAM missiles in public domain

Untitled.png

Last three items are interesting. All for (S20) Type 041 subs including Anti Ship missile. The order was in 2014 then I think it is safe to assume that the deal for these subs was signed either in 2014 or before 2014.
I was thinking on same line, @Rashid Mahmood sir looking forward for your comments,armament is being purchased before platform why,either deal was made public late or something else.

Back
Top Bottom