What's new

Pakistan-ranked 3rd sexiest nationality for men, in an American women survey

Well, thank you for giving me an insight to your life in which I had absolutely no interest in. Please indulge us more with more of your private stories.

You obviously had an interest in making a sweeping generalisation of an entire race of people, I'm sure Irish people have absolutely no interest in what a short, dark, fish eating Bengali has to say...excuse the generalisation...it's not nice is it.

66 000 obese, Big Mac crunching hairy chin Yankee girls desperate even for a donkey were most probably selected in this survey. Based on some pre-recording of accents, they made their choices presuming that the Pakistani accent was Indian off course :D

Having issues with the Home Minister? :P

Not surprised
Pakistani men are indeed good looking people especially for American girls. :D

There aren't many good looking Pakistani males in the UK. There are very few like me @waz and @Jungibaaz

how dare you talk like this to our Moderators .. Blasphemy

Even the Indians admitted that a few years earlier.

There's something about **** men - The Times of India

Shoaib Malik jaisa , Indian Larki ko Pasand a gaya , tu baqi tu Allah khair kare lolz

I have two Armenian friends ( female ) and no doubt they are extremely beautiful girls ..
but .... " I am sexy and I Didnt know it " :cheesy:

Guys I'm pretty skeptical about this list.

That's like asking a typical Pakistani whether they think somebody from Honduras is better looking than someone from Nicaragua. I''m sure you would get a blank stare.

I don't think the average woman in America can tell the difference between an Iranian and a Pakistani never mind put you guys #4 on the list. I bet the average woman can't even name one Pakistani male just like the average Pakistani can't name one Honduran or Nicaraguan
You are probably right but this is about the impression they have. I don't think they can tell the difference between a Scot and an Irish either. It's just another way of stereotyping.

You obviously had an interest in making a sweeping generalisation of an entire race of people, I'm sure Irish people have absolutely no interest in what a short, dark, fish eating Bengali has to say...excuse the generalisation...it's not nice is it.
That smell of crap, is that coming from your butt or your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom