What's new

Pakistan-ranked 3rd sexiest nationality for men, in an American women survey

I am off to America ....

50% 50% chance of either ending up with a sexy American women or locked up as a 'terrorist'

Ps. Chances are SRK either hails or his family did from what is Pak. correct me if I am wrong.
Lol

and what about indian gals lining up for fawad khan, ali zafar,atif aslam etc
Indian girls line up for SRK SALMAN VIVEK AND Very rarly MAHESH BABU..Some one said "when a wife has perfect hubby at home why she will dreamt about Neighbour":D

Actually, i am surprised as well......like hmm okay, but Pakistanis are the only Desis in there.....

What?? :woot: Indian men are nowhere in the picture? Damn!

View attachment 218779
indian-man-loves-gold.jpg

I bet this survery was filled by 13 year old girls with a crush on Zayn Malik, generalizing every other Pakistani.

plz feel free to elaborate about kashmiri tag

His grandmother was Kashmiri and his grandfather hindkowan. His mother was an Indian muslim, hence some foreign ancestry can't be ruled out.

Check out his children with proper Indian....

66 000 obese, Big Mac crunching hairy chin Yankee girls desperate even for a donkey were most probably selected in this survey. Based on some pre-recording of accents, they made their choices presuming that the Pakistani accent was Indian off course :D

I had an Irish GF in my uni days, bright green eyes, beautiful face and above all a great spirit. Irish are one of the best ppl you could ever meet inside and out.
Well, thank you for giving me an insight to your life in which I had absolutely no interest in. Please indulge us more with more of your private stories.

The result will be opposite if the survey was conducted in UK. Outside NYC Pakistanis are mostly Doctors, Engineers and Businessmen. In UK they are mostly grocery shop owners.

Guys I'm pretty skeptical about this list.

That's like asking a typical Pakistani whether they think somebody from Honduras is better looking than someone from Nicaragua. I''m sure you would get a blank stare.

I don't think the average woman in America can tell the difference between an Iranian and a Pakistani never mind put you guys #4 on the list. I bet the average woman can't even name one Pakistani male just like the average Pakistani can't name one Honduran or Nicaraguan

Back
Top Bottom