What's new

Pakistan Railways conducts High Speed Trial runs on new double track

SHAMK9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today final trial was conducted at newly laid double track between Raiwind Okara. The trial train touched 150 KMH (first time in the history of Pakistan Railways).The tack structure is fit for 160 KMH even , though some improvement at old bridges will be required . On formal opening of this track ( expected within one month) track will be complete doubled between Lahore Karachi Insha Allah.
M.Javed Anwar Bubak
CEO/Sr.GM Pakistan Railways

12308527_945132668897250_6000378435487364680_n.jpg

12301618_945132692230581_1509093328939282976_n.jpg

Good Job.
Just a clarification: Is it speedometer or Odometer? Related Experts plz.

Insha Allah up-gradation work of tracks and stations is about to start in January 2016 then train will move at this speed 160 km/h

More pictures and information requested (Type of Loco, its load, the track length) , thanks .

@anant_s
Sir have a look.

Most probably this Loco bought from China 70 locos are here

Raiwind Okara....

That cul-de-sac headed pussbag Nawaz made it for himself and his rishtedaars.

Hater gonna hate :D

Insha Allah up-gradation work of tracks and stations is about to start in January 2016 then train will move at this speed 160 km/h

Most probably this Loco bought from China 70 locos are here

Hater gonna hate :D

Thanks sir. But I doubt the speed would be 160kmph,here in India if track is tested for its maximum speed at say 155kmph,then the maximum permissible speed for trains is about 15-20kmph lower for safety concerns .

Well of course I'm gonna hate that corrupt Pusbag. He is eating us all alive.

Sir improving railways is the best way to improve the economy. Even if corruption is involved , this would eventually benefit the economy and locals.
In India too,the railway ministers before present regime were biased and gave bigticket projects to their own states. But this did worked in favour of people their and the economy .

Sir improving railways is the best way to improve the economy. Even if corruption is involved , this would eventually benefit the economy and locals.
In India too,the railway ministers before present regime were biased and gave bigticket projects to their own states. But this did worked in favour of people their and the economy .

It will only benefit his own family, his thugs and boot lickers from Raiwind at the expense of the rest of Pakistan. Raiwind is where that corrupt Pusbag is from. Did you know that Raiwind has 24/7 electricity for his bloody personal sugar mills while the rest of Pakistan is facing an energy crisis of upto 14 hrs of loadshedding. Treason doesn't even come close to describing his crimes.

Sir, not going into the corruption part. But I am feeling jealous , at least he took care of his own place. Here in India, visit the constituency of Lalu or any other ..... It still doesn't have the basic facilities for all.

Leaving this corruption part behind. Sir just think about 2 points.
1. As the OP said, this track is between Karachi and Lahore. Now if semi high speed rails are implemented, who will benefit? A big portion of Pakistans population. The travelling time will reduce and the technical experience gained will come handy while doing the same at other sections of the railway.

2. It boosts the image of Pakistan railways and sends a positive message that Pakistan is ready and supportive for trade. This will act to galvanize the trade.

And as I know,Karachi and Lahore are major business hubs. In India too, the first survey for high speed railways have been between Mumbai and Ahmedabad, two economic centers. Many people questioned the bias behind it, but it favours the economy in long run.

Good news. However can pakistan railways compete with roads & airlines for passenger traffic?

Today final trial was conducted at newly laid double track between Raiwind Okara. The trial train touched 150 KMH (first time in the history of Pakistan Railways).The tack structure is fit for 160 KMH even , though some improvement at old bridges will be required . On formal opening of this track ( expected within one month) track will be complete doubled between Lahore Karachi Insha Allah.
M.Javed Anwar Bubak
CEO/Sr.GM Pakistan Railways

12308527_945132668897250_6000378435487364680_n.jpg

12301618_945132692230581_1509093328939282976_n.jpg

There are going to be a LOT of things which will be happening for the first time in Pakistan's history :lol::enjoy:, good for Pakistan.

This is the SAME Railway who was bankrupt internally and was taking billions of rupees worth of loss every year. But in the current government's three years, not only the railway is making profit, the department is now testing future infrastructure expansion and high speed trains.

All these testing internally, will result in giving birth to a high speed rail system (over 250 KM), from Karachi, Gawader, Lahore to China, Russia and Central Russian states. This 150KM speed is interim so that the railway staff can get used to running and managing much higher speed trains. :enjoy::tup:

Good Job.
Just a clarification: Is it speedometer or Odometer? Related Experts plz.

The Odometer shows distance traveled in Miles or KM's. The Speedometer tells you the velocity / Speed in Miles or KM's per hour.

Well of course I'm gonna hate that corrupt Pusbag. He is eating us all alive.

Pay taxes that you owe to the nation, instead of tax evasion that likes of you do, and blame others on here. No one's eating you alive, its the guilty feeling of not paying your share of Income Taxes and Stealing of Money. Ask IK when did he pay for 200 Canals worth of Taxes on Bini Gala (if he's transferred it finally from under Jamima's name :rofl: :angel: :pleasantry::enjoy:). Talk about "corruption". How about you guys pay full taxes a a part of your citizenship responsibility, being a Pakistani. And then let others do what they are supposed to do and fix the country?

Well of course I'm gonna hate that corrupt Pusbag.

Are you referring to IK? I think I'd agree with the title. BTW, you realize this is a VERY derogatory and third class term, you shouldn't be using it for anyone, but then the greeder you follow, says nothing but third class, so nothing won't change. Thugs can't become civil even if they did a PHD!!!

Would you like it if I called you this?

@Slav Defence @ oscar @Irfan Baloch

Theres still room for more.
Freaking take it to 200.

This is the phase I and 150KM is just for training, so that the Railways staff can get used to faster pace trains. This will end with a high speed rail system connecting Karachi, Gawader, Lahore, Islamabad, all the way to China and Central Russian States in the next 3-5 years!

Just like in other departments, money was allocated for higher tech and what we got here is just donkey cart strapped with steam engine technology.

Image is saying
There are going to be a LOT of things which will be happening for the first time in Pakistan's history :lol::enjoy:, good for Pakistan.

This is the SAME Railway who was bankrupt internally and was taking billions of rupees worth of loss every year. But in the current government's three years, not only the railway is making profit, the department is now testing future infrastructure expansion and high speed trains.

All these testing internally, will result in giving birth to a high speed rail system (over 250 KM), from Karachi, Gawader, Lahore to China, Russia and Central Russian states. This 150KM speed is interim so that the railway staff can get used to running and managing much higher speed trains. :enjoy::tup:

The Odometer shows distance traveled in Miles or KM's. The Speedometer tells you the velocity / Speed in Miles or KM's per hour.

Pay taxes that you owe to the nation, instead of tax evasion that likes of you do, and blame others on here. No one's eating you alive, its the guilty feeling of not paying your share of Income Taxes and Stealing of Money. Ask IK when did he pay for 200 Canals worth of Taxes on Bini Gala (if he's transferred it finally from under Jamima's name :rofl: :angel: :pleasantry::enjoy:). Talk about "corruption". How about you guys pay full taxes a a part of your citizenship responsibility, being a Pakistani. And then let others do what they are supposed to do and fix the country?

Are you referring to IK? I think I'd agree with the title. BTW, you realize this is a VERY derogatory and third class term, you shouldn't be using it for anyone, but then the greeder you follow, says nothing but third class, so nothing won't change. Thugs can't become civil even if they did a PHD!!!

Would you like it if I called you this?

@Slav Defence @ oscar @Irfan Baloch

This is the phase I and 150KM is just for training, so that the Railways staff can get used to faster pace trains. This will end with a high speed rail system connecting Karachi, Gawader, Lahore, Islamabad, all the way to China and Central Russian States in the next 3-5 years!
Image is displaying 140,150 km. Can anyone confirm the top speed claim authenticity as I feel odometer display is there in images.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom