What's new

Pakistan Railways conducts High Speed Trial runs on new double track

whats the typical airfare from lahore to karachi? And bus fare.
I can see that bus traffic will go to train as the journey time is too long and probably painful.

top speed depends on track, right?

Obviously it depends on tracks that's why China is investing 3.8 Billion Dollars on up gradation of tracks from Peshawar to Karachi + Electric trains And move to Islamabad Muzaffarabad Railway track and up gradation of Railway stations works to start from January 2016

Who claimed the top speed being different then 150 km, as per the image? Do you people actually read the post and understand what the writer is saying, or is it just the issue of "we must respond back"? Re-read my post, it refers to the future plans, which will use the staff getting used to 150km, for now, till then!
No need to attack personally. Coming on topic what I was requesting from knowledgeable Friends that whether the image is displaying the km remaining to travel or the distance covered in the journey so far or is it the speed display? As KMPH is not there which I am familiar with.

best comparison XD

this is speedometer.
From my travel, these digital meters are attached in the wagons as well, you can see the speed its going at.
That's a new thing. I have never heard of the digital meters in wagons at least in conventional trains in SA(India especially). Another query does speedometer not show miles per hour or MPS or kmph in standard format?

1) Of course you won't write back on the Tax payer remark because you know what I wrote, is true about 95% of Pakistanis, including probably you!!

3) Tell me where did you see NS's "greed"? Any serious proofs? IK's hate spitting third class machine gun like mouth, isn't the word of God that he says something and its like Angel Gabriel came down upon heavens. Crazy attracts crazies, that is the medical law for bi-polar angry people. So looking at his majority of followers, I see similar personalities he's attracted, loud mouths without care or understanding of anything. He's provided fuel in the shame of NS to many of hiw followers, in the same paranoid mental state. And they feed off each other, thus the medical science establishing "Crazy attracts Crazies"!!

4) You should be ashamed of yourself. I can call your father some "bag" because my paranoid personality "thinks so". Does it make it right for him?

5) I stand by my comment, all paranoid crazies have joined IK's organization. Many criminals and gangsters, who otherwise had no place to go, are now "designated leaders" in IK's organization. None of these people have actual ability to lead, including IK. So this is a "feel good" political organization that will have the bottom 2-3% votes with everyone who's primarily paranoid.

6) Next time, you write these jingoistic statements, please do provide proofs of corruption,etc. If you don't have proofs, you are running your loud mouth like IK has been for three years, WITHOUT results. So go see a doctor and take IK with you. Lunatics don't become PM's!!

There it is. The underlined statement in your quote. Noon league thinking in one nutshell. This is the root of cronyism. "My rishtedaars are above reproach because I am related to them and so what if I feed my Pusbag rishtedaars with public resources". You ask for evidence when there is enough to fill several threads. You ask me deliberately even though I just mentioned the electricity for that Ganja's sugar mills. It's not that I can show you where and what to look at. It's that you Won't look. I'd even take a guess that you or one of your rishtedaars is in the Pusbag league.

There it is. The underlined statement in your quote. Noon league thinking in one nutshell. This is the root of cronyism. "My rishtedaars are above reproach because I am related to them and so what if I feed my Pusbag rishtedaars with public resources". You ask for evidence when there is enough to fill several threads. You ask me deliberately even though I just mentioned the electricity for that Ganja's sugar mills. It's not that I can show you where and what to look at. It's that you Won't look. I'd even take a guess that you or one of your rishtedaars is in the Pusbag league.

Don't push the preparedness onto others. Your language and your heavenly yet SO Un-Divine IK's language are third class, and this isn't the first time. No matter how much you hate someone, OR someone has done wrong, specially elderly, no matter what the title is, you can STILL show your hate and anger against them in a respectful way. THAT was the point that IK's followers in that crazy mental set usually miss!!

I asked you, if I decide to hate your father, and called him what you were calling NS, would it make the use of third class language OK??? NO, it doesn't!!!! Your father in this case, no matter how many bad things he may have done to me, or even if I am just accusing him, neither aspect still allows me to use bad language towards him. Just because, 1: he's a human, if he's really done wrong, I don't have to get down to his level, otherwise what's the difference??? 2: He's elderly so I have to give him respect for his years over me.

Now these two conditions, everyone should consider out of respect before writing any crap. Its just a human courtesy. The language you are using today on here, is how you are in your household too (psychology), just like IK's bad mouth outside and at home. So today you are doing it, tomorrow, your kids, or siblings will be doing it too. And if you don't like it then , well, you should've stopped doing so!!

Don't push the preparedness onto others. Your language and your heavenly yet SO Un-Divine IK's language are third class, and this isn't the first time. No matter how much you hate someone, OR someone has done wrong, specially elderly, no matter what the title is, you can STILL show your hate and anger against them in a respectful way. THAT was the point that IK's followers in that crazy mental set usually miss!!

I asked you, if I decide to hate your father, and called him what you were calling NS, would it make the use of third class language OK??? NO, it doesn't!!!! Your father in this case, no matter how many bad things he may have done to me, or even if I am just accusing him, neither aspect still allows me to use bad language towards him. Just because, 1: he's a human, if he's really done wrong, I don't have to get down to his level, otherwise what's the difference??? 2: He's elderly so I have to give him respect for his years over me.

Now these two conditions, everyone should consider out of respect before writing any crap. Its just a human courtesy. The language you are using today on here, is how you are in your household too (psychology), just like IK's bad mouth outside and at home. So today you are doing it, tomorrow, your kids, or siblings will be doing it too. And if you don't like it then , well, you should've stopped doing so!!

The one defending the Pusbag responsible for the suffering, death and hollowing out of a nation is giving me tips on courtesy. Wah wah. I know that treasonous Pusbag is used to giving ashirwad to his boot polishers and getting respect amongst his boot lickers in his party. But he won't get it from outside his boot polishing circle. Don't ask me to dress up animal dung in lettuce and call it a salad.

No need to attack personally. Coming on topic what I was requesting from knowledgeable Friends that whether the image is displaying the km remaining to travel or the distance covered in the journey so far or is it the speed display? As KMPH is not there which I am familiar with.

That's a new thing. I have never heard of the digital meters in wagons at least in conventional trains in SA(India especially). Another query does speedometer not show miles per hour or MPS or kmph in standard format?

kmh. We dont really use miles here.

and yeah, Only on the new chinese wagons those digital ones are install, older ones have like, the roundish ones

It will only benefit his own family, his thugs and boot lickers from Raiwind at the expense of the rest of Pakistan. Raiwind is where that corrupt Pusbag is from. Did you know that Raiwind has 24/7 electricity for his bloody personal sugar mills while the rest of Pakistan is facing an energy crisis of upto 14 hrs of loadshedding. Treason doesn't even come close to describing his crimes.
Please stop cribbing! You guys elected him, didn't you? :P Try Bilawal baba next time. :lol:

Just like in other departments, money was allocated for higher tech and what we got here is just donkey cart strapped with steam engine technology.
Oh boy, the world was shifting to aerodynamic profiling of the locomotive engines, and what we have here is an absolute disaster!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom