What's new

Pakistan Railways conducts High Speed Trial runs on new double track

Image is saying

Image is displaying 140,150 km. Can anyone confirm the top speed claim authenticity as I feel odometer display is there in images.

Who claimed the top speed being different then 150 km, as per the image? Do you people actually read the post and understand what the writer is saying, or is it just the issue of "we must respond back"? Re-read my post, it refers to the future plans, which will use the staff getting used to 150km, for now, till then!

Good news. However can pakistan railways compete with roads & airlines for passenger traffic?
I dont see that happening soon as people tend to travel to karachi on cheap airlines like shaheen or air blue and now with the construction of the lahore-karachi motorway the travel time by car would be reduced to 8 hours. Currently on national highways people take more than a day as they stop over at multan mostly.

Theres still room for more.
Freaking take it to 200.

this is same as building the CD-ROM drive if you are old enough to remember that, only 2X improvements at a time lol

Well of course I'm gonna hate that corrupt Pusbag. He is eating us all alive.

We will give all of Pakistan to him so he can develop the whole country like his baap ki jagir

Pay taxes that you owe to the nation, instead of tax evasion that likes of you do, and blame others on here. No one's eating you alive, its the guilty feeling of not paying your share of Income Taxes and Stealing of Money. Ask IK when did he pay for 200 Canals worth of Taxes on Bini Gala (if he's transferred it finally from under Jamima's name :rofl: :angel: :pleasantry::enjoy:). Talk about "corruption". How about you guys pay full taxes a a part of your citizenship responsibility, being a Pakistani. And then let others do what they are supposed to do and fix the country?

Are you referring to IK? I think I'd agree with the title. BTW, you realize this is a VERY derogatory and third class term, you shouldn't be using it for anyone, but then the greeder you follow, says nothing but third class, so nothing won't change. Thugs can't become civil even if they did a PHD!!!

Would you like it if I called you this?

I'm not even going to dignify that divertive tax remark. As far as Nawaz being a Pusbag, I stand by the laqab I have given him. It is apt.

Pusbag (definition): A disgusting and objectionable person.

So there you have it. His greed is disgusting, his lies are disgusting and his cronyism is the most disgusting of all. I would venture an educated guess that you have benefited from his cronyism. May divine justice find that Pusbag swiftly and may he suffer like the ones he has oppressed.

We will give all of Pakistan to him so he can develop the whole country like his baap ki jagir

Baap ki jagir.. Uuus kay payt mein jagir aag ban kay aye.

Thanks sir. But I doubt the speed would be 160kmph,here in India if track is tested for its maximum speed at say 155kmph,then the maximum permissible speed for trains is about 15-20kmph lower for safety concerns .
it's designed for 160. but allowable speed willl be 150.

Last edited:
Today final trial was conducted at newly laid double track between Raiwind Okara. The trial train touched 150 KMH (first time in the history of Pakistan Railways).The tack structure is fit for 160 KMH even , though some improvement at old bridges will be required . On formal opening of this track ( expected within one month) track will be complete doubled between Lahore Karachi Insha Allah.
M.Javed Anwar Bubak
CEO/Sr.GM Pakistan Railways

12308527_945132668897250_6000378435487364680_n.jpg

12301618_945132692230581_1509093328939282976_n.jpg

Not really high speed but progress nonetheless. Generally, high speed is considered to be above 250 km/hr.

this is same as building the CD-ROM drive if you are old enough to remember that, only 2X improvements at a time lol

best comparison XD

Image is saying

Image is displaying 140,150 km. Can anyone confirm the top speed claim authenticity as I feel odometer display is there in images.

this is speedometer.
From my travel, these digital meters are attached in the wagons as well, you can see the speed its going at.

I'm not even going to dignify that divertive tax remark. As far as Nawaz being a Pusbag, I stand by the laqab I have given him. It is apt.

Pusbag (definition): A disgusting and objectionable person.

So there you have it. His greed is disgusting, his lies are disgusting and his cronyism is the most disgusting of all. I would venture an educated guess that you have benefited from his cronyism. May divine justice find that Pusbag swiftly and may he suffer like the ones he has oppressed..

1) Of course you won't write back on the Tax payer remark because you know what I wrote, is true about 95% of Pakistanis, including probably you!!

3) Tell me where did you see NS's "greed"? Any serious proofs? IK's hate spitting third class machine gun like mouth, isn't the word of God that he says something and its like Angel Gabriel came down upon heavens. Crazy attracts crazies, that is the medical law for bi-polar angry people. So looking at his majority of followers, I see similar personalities he's attracted, loud mouths without care or understanding of anything. He's provided fuel in the shame of NS to many of hiw followers, in the same paranoid mental state. And they feed off each other, thus the medical science establishing "Crazy attracts Crazies"!!

4) You should be ashamed of yourself. I can call your father some "bag" because my paranoid personality "thinks so". Does it make it right for him?

5) I stand by my comment, all paranoid crazies have joined IK's organization. Many criminals and gangsters, who otherwise had no place to go, are now "designated leaders" in IK's organization. None of these people have actual ability to lead, including IK. So this is a "feel good" political organization that will have the bottom 2-3% votes with everyone who's primarily paranoid.

6) Next time, you write these jingoistic statements, please do provide proofs of corruption,etc. If you don't have proofs, you are running your loud mouth like IK has been for three years, WITHOUT results. So go see a doctor and take IK with you. Lunatics don't become PM's!!

The Odometer shows distance traveled in Miles or KM's. The Speedometer tells you the velocity / Speed in Miles or KM's per hour.
Sir thats why i asked if the 150 km is distance here or speed as in news 150 has been shown as speed but i cant see PER HR markings here.

Pay taxes that you owe to the nation, instead of tax evasion that likes of you do, and blame others on here. No one's eating you alive, its the guilty feeling of not paying your share of Income Taxes and Stealing of Money. Ask IK when did he pay for 200 Canals worth of Taxes on Bini Gala (if he's transferred it finally from under Jamima's name :rofl: :angel: :pleasantry::enjoy:). Talk about "corruption". How about you guys pay full taxes a a part of your citizenship responsibility, being a Pakistani. And then let others do what they are supposed to do and fix the country?

Are you referring to IK? I think I'd agree with the title. BTW, you realize this is a VERY derogatory and third class term, you shouldn't be using it for anyone, but then the greeder you follow, says nothing but third class, so nothing won't change. Thugs can't become civil even if they did a PHD!!!

Would you like it if I called you this?

@Slav Defence @ oscar @Irfan Baloch

This is the phase I and 150KM is just for training, so that the Railways staff can get used to faster pace trains. This will end with a high speed rail system connecting Karachi, Gawader, Lahore, Islamabad, all the way to China and Central Russian States in the next 3-5 years!

Your pettiness shows in your comments.

Taxes. Okay. Does Nawaz Sharif pay taxes? Or his brother Zardari who is being helped by your leader to get bail in all cases? Or Zardari's girlfriend Ayyan, who will soon be leaving the country after taking away bag loads of money. Do all these pay taxes?

As for the person heading railway ministry. He is one of the leading land grabber of Punjab. From nothing, hes become a millionaire. He has been deseated from his constituency and hiding behind a stay order.

The speed showing could be any display. NooniToons and their sponsored news dont cut much. The speedometer does not even look like one.

Even if its granted its the speed of actual train, its just a test run.

Pay your taxes to the corrupt muk muka leaders who then take your money away from your country and leave you in more debt than before!! And you are sitting in America talking rubbish here.

When the post has got nothing to do with Imran, you still inevitably mention him. May be its not just your visceral hate, but pricking of your conscience as well.

Your pettiness shows in your comments.

Taxes. Okay. Does Nawaz Sharif pay taxes? Or his brother Zardari who is being helped by your leader to get bail in all cases? Or Zardari's girlfriend Ayyan, who will soon be leaving the country after taking away bag loads of money. Do all these pay taxes?

As for the person heading railway ministry. He is one of the leading land grabber of Punjab. From nothing, hes become a millionaire. He has been deseated from his constituency and hiding behind a stay order.

The speed showing could be any display. NooniToons and their sponsored news dont cut much. The speedometer does not even look like one.

Even if its granted its the speed of actual train, its just a test run.

Pay your taxes to the corrupt muk muka leaders who then take your money away from your country and leave you in more debt than before!! And you are sitting in America talking rubbish here.

When the post has got nothing to do with Imran, you still inevitably mention him. May be its not just your visceral hate, but pricking of your conscience as well.
well replied THANX from poor population of Pakistan inspite of not doing any JOB he does pay taxes propery and file tax returns but shareefz only pay marely a few around 0.3 percent taxand file tax returns like they have done wxcelence in tax paying inspite of all bussineses they have

Last edited:
Thanks sir. But I doubt the speed would be 160kmph,here in India if track is tested for its maximum speed at say 155kmph,then the maximum permissible speed for trains is about 15-20kmph lower for safety concerns .

Sir improving railways is the best way to improve the economy. Even if corruption is involved , this would eventually benefit the economy and locals.
In India too,the railway ministers before present regime were biased and gave bigticket projects to their own states. But this did worked in favour of people their and the economy .

It's mentioned on the Coaches that it's safe to run on 160 km/h speed top speed of coaches are 175-180 km/h
look at the bottom part... top speed is written inside of the coaches a whole chart of it :P

I dont see that happening soon as people tend to travel to karachi on cheap airlines like shaheen or air blue and now with the construction of the lahore-karachi motorway the travel time by car would be reduced to 8 hours. Currently on national highways people take more than a day as they stop over at multan mostly.
whats the typical airfare from lahore to karachi? And bus fare.
I can see that bus traffic will go to train as the journey time is too long and probably painful.

It's mentioned on the Coaches that it's safe to run on 160 km/h speed top speed of coaches are 175-180 km/h
look at the bottom part... top speed is written inside of the coaches a whole chart of it :P

top speed depends on track, right?

Last edited:
@hinduguy - Yes it does.
These coaches are able to run upto 160kmh without any issue.

The track ofcourse, plays the major role here.

No track without capable coaches,
No coaches without capable tracks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom