What's new

Pakistan protest rallies against india

WTF is wrong with our people.Just stfu and do your work instead of protesting without any reason.We don't have to act like pussies (Just like Indians) and why are they burning Israel and US flags?Sorry to say these people are there just for entertainment.Why are people worried about Israel anyway (Muslim Brotherhood :D)?I really hate these kind of people.All they can do is shout and they cant get proper education.I was stuck in Rallies against Denmark (I was coming back from school) and the fuckers tried to brake my car's windshield :angry::angry:.Sorry for generalizing bust most of the people in this rally are radical muslims and some are there just for fun..

saadahmed, what you say is correct. These people are only embarassing themselves. By burning US and Israeli flags doesn't benefit them at all and on the contrary it would have a negative affect on Pakistan.

If the West sees this kind of behaviour they would be puzzled to think why they are burning US and Israeli flags?. Is it because of Random Hate? or do they want to destroy the West?.

If you look at your neighbour, the Iranians are doing the same thing, it seems like a daily ritual and a part of their lives. When the average westerner sees this, they would think the reason is not becuase of Pakistan or Iran. The first thing they think is Islam.

This would further deepen the misunderstanding between Islam as a religion for peace and a Islam as a religion for violence, generating hate against the West.

saadahmed, what you say is correct. These people are only embarassing themselves. By burning US and Israeli flags doesn't benefit them at all and on the contrary it would have a negative affect on Pakistan.

If the West sees this kind of behaviour they would be puzzled to think why they are burning US and Israeli flags?. Is it because of Random Hate? or do they want to destroy the West?.

If you look at your neighbour, the Iranians are doing the same thing, it seems like a daily ritual and a part of their lives. When the average westerner sees this, they would think the reason is not becuase of Pakistan or Iran. The first thing they think is Islam.

This would further deepen the misunderstanding between Islam as a religion for peace and a Islam as a religion for violence, generating hate against the West.
destroy the west :rofl::rofl::rofl:

man this is the reaction to the blody mess the US has created in the world, specially in the muslim world and the killing of muslims in iraq afghanistan ect. supporting isreal for killing palestinians,and supporting somehow india in kashmir.

what should these people think??

i don,t support such rallys

destroy the west :rofl::rofl::rofl:

man this is the reaction to the blody mess the US has created in the world, specially in the muslim world and the killing of muslims in iraq afghanistan ect. supporting isreal for killing palestinians,and supporting somehow india in kashmir.

what should these people think??

i don,t support such rallys

black stone is incorrect. the people pitting islam against the west are not westerners per se, they are muslims and christians. as long as tribals, of any religion, refuse to acknowledge the shrunken world in 2008, then they will see war as modernism clashes with their cultures that are obsolete.

i have nothing against local practices, but there is reality, and there is blinding tribalism. when the two clash, reality always wins.

to me, there are only two kinds of people: the religious, and the sane. i suggest muslims ditch the double-talk about sharing a common brotherhood with all muslims when the FUNDAMENTALISTS will kill each other over a murder 1000 generations removed from today. not only that but it feeds the INACCURATE perception in the west that islam is homogenous, when any egyptian sunni will tell you he is no brother of an iranian shiite

snap the fvck out of it.

Most of these guys are there for fun, I can't agree with you more on that Saad.

I remember when Benazir was killed, people were just breaking things all over the place. There were 6 year old kids that were smashing street lights and shops. Wtf do 6 yr olds care about Benazir?

i say , do these rallies but keep them free of any sort of violence. ( like the usual burning of the tyres and buses )

burning of the flags, alerting the media, making posters is fine.

After all India must know that they cannot just blame anybody just like that.

Most of these guys are there for fun, I can't agree with you more on that Saad.

I remember when Benazir was killed, people were just breaking things all over the place. There were 6 year old kids that were smashing street lights and shops. Wtf do 6 yr olds care about Benazir?
Yeah I remember that.PPP activists even burned BMW and Mercedes Showroom and all the government's school and colleges students were destroying public property.

when the media captures these people burning tyres and smashing window panes of shops and buses, there should be cases booked for destroying public property - what right do those guys have to smash the window pane of a shop I own if someone paints the cartoon of the prophet?

Do that once and no one will ever break something of others just for some "protest" rally sake..

By doing such stupid things these hatemonger are giving a bad name to our country. :disagree:

yes when indians protest in a wrong way than why u do not reply them and say them you are doing wrong. and i cannot see any pics

WTF is wrong with our people.Just stfu and do your work instead of protesting without any reason.We don't have to act like pussies (Just like Indians) and why are they burning Israel and US flags?Sorry to say these people are there just for entertainment.Why are people worried about Israel anyway (Muslim Brotherhood :D)?I really hate these kind of people.All they can do is shout and they cant get proper education.I was stuck in Rallies against Denmark (I was coming back from school) and the fuckers tried to brake my car's windshield :angry::angry:.Sorry for generalizing but most of the people in this rally are radical muslims and some are there just for fun..

Poor saad lol.
I agree, they should be productive for the sake of Pakistan instead of protesting for bullsh!t.
An Iron fist to deal with silly protests is what we need!:devil:

to me, there are only two kinds of people: the religious, and the sane. i suggest muslims ditch the double-talk about sharing a common brotherhood with all muslims when the FUNDAMENTALISTS will kill each other over a murder 1000 generations removed from today. not only that but it feeds the INACCURATE perception in the west that islam is homogenous, when any egyptian sunni will tell you he is no brother of an iranian shiite

snap the fvck out of it.

Yes thats v logical :(. Exluding them out totally will just makes things alot worse, making them to create another branch of islam instead of re-educating what Islam really teaches. Think about it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom