What's new

Pakistan protest rallies against india

people of pakistan angry on indian leaders threating pakistan

hmmm those type of people (on both sides of the border) need to be neutered for the sake of humanity. Do they really think they are actually doing something of value?

hmmm those type of people (on both sides of the border) need to be neutered for the sake of humanity. Do they really think they are actually doing something of value?
This is stupid.

Go to work fools! Stupid jobless people.

Burning flags, stamping upon them, really not the feature of great nations. "Sham"(lol) on us.

This is called the Zaid-Hamid Effect. See those Indian, Israeli and US flags being trampled on?

What I don't understand is, if they are protesting India, why they are bringing US and Israel Flags in between?. As Flinlock said, probably, people took the word of Zaid-Hamid that Mumbai attack is a Hindu/Zionist/Crusader conspiracy and so all the flags trample, burned together. Good going Zaid Haamid followers.

Let them bring the threat :blah: if they dont want peace a threat they shall get back in return ! :crazy: :guns:

This is called the Zaid-Hamid Effect. See those Indian, Israeli and US flags being trampled on?

in india there are poeple protesting and saying ,death to pakistan,
that is called the indian fanatic media effect or baharat verma effect

What I don't understand is, if they are protesting India, why they are bringing US and Israel Flags in between?. As Flinlock said, probably, people took the word of Zaid-Hamid that Mumbai attack is a Hindu/Zionist/Crusader conspiracy and so all the flags trample, burned together. Good going Zaid Haamid followers.

he is right. if i you have not realized. pakistan is really being sandwiched by your baharat mata and usa

USA and Israel should be added to the title of the thread.

WTF is wrong with our people.Just stfu and do your work instead of protesting without any reason.We don't have to act like pussies (Just like Indians) and why are they burning Israel and US flags?Sorry to say these people are there just for entertainment.Why are people worried about Israel anyway (Muslim Brotherhood :D)?I really hate these kind of people.All they can do is shout and they cant get proper education.I was stuck in Rallies against Denmark (I was coming back from school) and the fuckers tried to brake my car's windshield :angry::angry:.Sorry for generalizing but most of the people in this rally are radical muslims and some are there just for fun..

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with our people.Just stfu and do your work instead of protesting without any reason.We don't have to act like pussies (Just like Indians) and why are they burning Israel and US flags?Sorry to say these people are there just for entertainment.Why are people worried about Israel anyway (Muslim Brotherhood :D)?I really hate these kind of people.All they can do is shout and they cant get proper education.I was stuck in Rallies against Denmark (I was coming back from school) and the fuckers tried to brake my car's windshield :angry::angry:.Sorry for generalizing bust most of the people in this rally are radical muslims and some are there just for fun..

:rofl::rofl::lol::D:tup:

Back
Top Bottom