What's new

Pakistan presents RAW Involvement evidences to US Suzanne Rice

Dalai lama a terrorist...!! Badi jaldi aukat dikha dii :lol:

Dude who told you that a noble peace prize winner is a terrorist ...i guess joint indo - china think tank.

As for Mukti bahini ...nobody except pakistan call them terrorist fyi the leader of mukti bahini struggled for the creation of pakistan, was a nationalist and believer of two nation theory and a supporter of jinnah.

you send millions of refugees wrecked our economy moreover you meddle in afghanistan on same refugee pretext ..had Baluchistan shared a boreder with india and had the same influx of refugees then we would've invaded pakistan once again.

I know what you are taught in your Hindu RSS-operated Madrassahs about interfering in other country's internal affairs by supporting terrorists, but hey, freedom fighter of one country = terrorist for another.

Khalistanis are terrorists to you, but freedom fighters to others.

You really want to play that game?

AFA Dalai Lama is concerned, I never called him a terrorist, but he is someone hostile to another country and wanted by another country. And the fact of the matter is that you are supporting him and his followers to do harm to that other country.

If India insists going on that route, then she should not cry like a little girl, if others apply the same logic vis-a-vis India.

But hey, I don't expect for a Hindu-RSS-Madrassah graduate to talk logic.

And how conveniently you ommitted your support for LTTE terrorists from the reply, who introduced suicide bombings to the region. or BLA or TTP .. :lol:

You can keep all day long, but can never change reality that India is a major terrorisism sponsoring state in the region!

I dont think, India has to "think" the response.
ISI and GoP have already set an example of how to deal with Dossears and "Proofs".
If they have taken actions in the past ( As in 26/11 etc. ) , India will ( and must ) take actions ( in the EXACT reciprocity ) , if they havent ( God Knows how they even get the courage to ask ) .. then India wont.

Sounds Fair ? Tali do hath se bajti hai mere dost...
i believe we leveled the playing field-
now if the indians cry over Pakistani terrorism we can too over indian terrorism-
it is fair- ab ae muj pahar k nechay mere dost-

He is a foolish troll poised as amrican!!... proof dosen't matter to him.... his IQ is evident from previous posts... when instead of giving links and proof we went to say wikipedia links are lies....

I know what you are taught in your Hindu RSS-operated Madrassahs about interfering in other country's internal affairs by supporting terrorists, but hey, freedom fighter of one country = terrorist for another.

Khalistanis are terrorists to you, but freedom fighters to others.

You really want to play that game?

AFA Dalai Lama is concerned, I never called him a terrorist, but he is someone hostile to another country and wanted by another country. And the fact of the matter is that you are supporting him and his followers to do harm to that other country.

If India insists going on that route, then she should not cry like a little girl, if others apply the same logic vis-a-vis India.

But hey, I don't expect for a Hindu-RSS-Madrassah graduate to talk logic.

And how conveniently you ommitted your support for LTTE terrorists from the reply, who introduced suicide bombings to the region. or BLA or TTP .. :lol:

You can keep all day long, but can never change reality that India is a major terrorisism sponsoring state in the region!
My lal masjid friend .. RSS dont have "how to blow yoursef up without wearing jeans" in its curriculum and khalistan was failed bcz lack of support, a movement cant be a success if its supported by few hundred armed militia and it was sikh and only sikhs who crushed khalistan ( myself a jat lol)

As for LTTE.. indians shed their blood to keep sri lanka united ...IPKF crushed LTTE ,took control of jafana peninsula which took lankans several years now they acknowledge this fact by showing their gratitude ..indian support to early tamil cadre is comparable with taliban except they blew bamiyan and openly supported a plane hijack.

IPKF memorial in colombo
Newswala-i-Chief_Army_Staff_General_Bikram_Singh_IPKF_War_Memorial_Colombo.jpg

How India secretly helped Lanka destroy the LTTE - Rediff.com News
India Sets Up Blockade to Aid Sri Lanka Against Rebels - NYTimes.com
India behind Lanka's victory over LTTE: Book - The Times of India

So your in good company then.

It must be made clear to our American friends that we take a very dim view of Indian terrorism and will do what ever is necessary to protect ourselves.

Americans were bombing your terrorists with drones day in day out...

My lal masjid friend .. RSS dont have "how to blow yoursef up without wearing jeans" in its curriculum and khalistan was failed bcz lack of support, a movement cant be a success if its supported by few hundred armed militia and it was sikh and only sikhs who crushed khalistan ( myself a jat lol)

As for LTTE.. indians shed their blood to keep sri lanka united ...IPKF crushed LTTE ,took control of jafana peninsula which took lankans several years now they acknowledge this fact by showing their gratitude ..indian support to early tamil cadre is comparable with taliban except they blew bamiyan and openly supported a plane hijack.

IPKF memorial in colombo
View attachment 251896

How India secretly helped Lanka destroy the LTTE - Rediff.com News
India Sets Up Blockade to Aid Sri Lanka Against Rebels - NYTimes.com
India behind Lanka's victory over LTTE: Book - The Times of India

The same Indian bullsyht ... we destroyed LTTE blah blah blah.

Conveniently forgetting, it was India in the first place to create and nurture this monster to kill civilians in thousands in the region.

But as I said, RSS-Mudrassah graduates are not expected to come out of denial mode anytime soon.

Make lots of copies and on next un meeting hand over every one who comes in UN meeting and after meeting giver every one in New york

india is terrorist country no doubt about that. I convinced a lot of people about their involvement in terrorism, not just in Pakistan, but in many neighbouring countries too.

92,000 Kashmiris butchered by the occupation forces (cowards) since 1989 alone!
Sorry , not 92,000 , its 1,50,000 , u missed some PAK terrorist which IA killed also.......lol

india is terrorist country no doubt about that. I convinced a lot of people about their involvement in terrorism, not just in Pakistan, but in many neighbouring countries too.
Surely , everyone see your involvement in Afgan , thats why Taliban live in PAK in karachi.

Sorry , not 92,000 , its 1,50,000 , u missed some PAK terrorist which IA killed also.......lol

Surely , everyone see your involvement in Afgan , thats why Taliban live in PAK in karachi.
Afghan talibans are not terrorists. They fight foreign occupation for their freedom.

There was a study carried by a XXX professor and he said you are a pakistani who is ashamed of his flags. Your ability to quote and believe conspiracy and propagandist theory proves it.

Ok, you can take the study, make a cone like object and sit down with your gay Indian friends, play the girly disco music and indulge in your gay activities. You'd call that playing "Somnat" as that's a representation.
You can never change two types of people:
1) Crazies!
2) Indians!

Sorry , not 92,000 , its 1,50,000 , u missed some PAK terrorist which IA killed also.......lol.

Or did you actually add the ones killed by Modi and his buddies under police supervision in Gujraat and other places?

Only in India a mass murderer is made a Prime Minister!!!!

Last edited:
Ok, you can take study, make a cone like object and sit down with your gay Indian friends, play the girly disco music and indulge in your gay activities. You'd call that playing "Somnat" as that's a representation.
You can never change two types of people:
1) Crazies!
2) Indians!

Post Reported. @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom