What's new

Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend

There are many your secret agents are in Pakistani Jails already..
He cud be an agent who knows.. if it was a kid, old or women corossed border it would have been different..
25 year old crossing border from AFG cant be for girl..

Lol :lol:
He was not a girl.His name was Hamid Nehil Ansari.:rofl:
About the agents in jail.We also have a lot of agents in our jail.

You are more then welcomed to love any girl puttar , gham nahi kerne ka , baraat leker agao

Welcoming party would be waiting for your barat

Sir but if I want to take the girl home to India?

Obviously in current circumstances I cannot come with band baaja baaraat.

How about play the same game call him master mind of Peshawar attack came and trained for RAW and it sud be in every news every consulate our PM raiz this issue in UN and America everywhere Pakistani go telling indian RAW is Behind Peshawar attack..
Brought indian politicians on Pakistani media and humilate them and dont let them talk or clear their point
Forcing india to be in the list of the countries who export terrorist RAW is behind every Attack in Pakistan..
ultimatily trying to declair india as un safest country for minorities and world biggest producer of terrorist..
but
Pakistan is NOT AS CHEAP AS INDIA..
they have been sending agents to Pakistan but we are tolerating .. lets see for how long.....

He is most probably dead by now. How dumb can one be to fall in love on facebook with a person you have never even seen. Something does'nt feel right about this story

@Zarvan @Pakistani shaheens @Umair Nawaz @Areesh @karakoram @Akheilos @Spring Onion @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Am curious. Would you guys look at an Indian guy falling in love with a Pakistani girl differently if (as in this case) he was a Muslim as against say he was a Hindu (like me for instance?).

If caught, would the treatment be different?

a) by the people

b) by the authorities, deep state?

Pakistani even with Pakistani girl fall in love made them alien :)
falling in love is not a crime but crossing limits is not allowed.

Sir I understand what you mean. I know that it is my own people I need to be more fearful of than yours.

I am a hardcore Hindu nationalist, but yeh dil hai k maanta nahin .....
Just make sure you don't look anything close to the picture you have on your profile. Pata lage kahin lene ki jagah Deni pad jaye.

Lol :lol:
He was not a girl.His name was Hamid Nehil Ansari.:rofl:
About the agents in jail.We also have a lot of agents in our jail.

regarding your jail you put your own muslims in jail for spying for Pak.
what a pity.
first a muslim and then living under hindu country is no less than a punishment..

How about play the same game call him master mind of Peshawar attack came and trained for RAW and it sud be in every news every consulate our PM raiz this issue in UN and America everywhere Pakistani go telling indian RAW is Behind Peshawar attack..
Brought indian politicians on Pakistani media and humilate them and dont let them talk or clear their point
Forcing india to be in the list of the countries who export terrorist RAW is behind every Attack in Pakistan..
ultimatily trying to declair india as un safest country for minorities and world biggest producer of terrorist..
but
Pakistan is NOT AS CHEAP AS INDIA..
they have been sending agents to Pakistan but we are tolerating .. lets see for how long.....

I have a doubt.
First of all.Except some requests through formal channels .GoI didnt have any interest in this case bothe former and current.
Hamid parents already filed a petition in your court.
And for the last Do you have any proof whether he alive or not?
Framing a poor guy like him wont turn the table in your favour.Because we can also do that with several times better than you.
And your agencies also know that.Otherwise they would have been try that possibility.

regarding your jail you put your own muslims in jail for spying for Pak.
what a pity.
first a muslim and then living under hindu country is no less than a punishment..

I was just talking to my Muslim friend just before this post.
Muslims in my nation excepts some nutjobs are hating our western neighbour.You can take it or leave it.
We Indians majority of us give preference to our nation irrespective of our religion.

Pakistani even with Pakistani girl fall in love made them alien :)
falling in love is not a crime but crossing limits is not allowed.

Sir right now it is all very light and flirty. But I must admit I am beginning to get serious. Anyways, I don't think I would ever disrespect her.

Just make sure you don't look anything close to the picture you have on your profile. Pata lage kahin lene ki jagah Deni pad jaye.

When the time comes in that case, I'll revert back to my cute chubby waving puppy.

@Zarvan @Pakistani shaheens @Umair Nawaz @Areesh @karakoram @Akheilos @Spring Onion @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Am curious. Would you guys look at an Indian guy falling in love with a Pakistani girl differently if (as in this case) he was a Muslim as against say he was a Hindu (like me for instance?).

If caught, would the treatment be different?

a) by the people

b) by the authorities, deep state?
If same scenario happen with you same treatment will given to you as ansari cuz our ISI is very strick and clear regarding these issues.
Btw if you have any gf here in Pakistan immediately forgot her and transfer her number to me i will look after after all you are our respected PDF member:-D :-D :-D

Back
Top Bottom