What's new

Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend

So I guess as far as the poor girl was concerned there was a serious dearth of beautiful boys on her side? Probably most having already been exported to the Gulf as "camel" jockeys. And I guess we all know who the camels there really are. :lol:

and those who are in india they comming here to be camel. I am sure jockey will be trained enough to teach a FOB camel.

Yar Love ko war main na mix karo bechara , larki ko dekhne aya hai , wo bhi is time ,

internet per usay news nazar nahi ayen. wasay bhi mout banday ko khud bulati hai..
piyar to cover story hai.. abhi under ka tamasha bhi khulna hai..

Could be an agent, keep him..

dont worry we wont return even his bones..

The jealousy and envy is very evident from your post, this is what will happen if any of you will every attempt to sneak it our land without our permission, lol BTW these "Camel Jockeys" took your gem away " Sania Mirza" maybe your girls prefer these camel jockey more :P

Sigh!

You evidently have absolutely no idea what I was alluding to.

Will have to tone down the wit to more basic vernacular levels next time ......

and those who are in india they comming here to be camel. I am sure jockey will be trained enough to teach a FOB camel.

As I said, it would have been much easier to get her a one way ticket to Nepal And then disappear from there. The only ones foolish enough to actually go to Pakistan would either be Muslims (under the "one faith brotherhood" delusion) or be sent there by us, either directly (agents) or indirectly (Dawood, SIMI, etc.).

dont worry we wont return even his bones..

hades-thumbs-up.jpg

On topic:What an idiot and this is why I hate the social medias.
He already had enough info about that place and honour killing in there.Cant blame those Pakistanis .These youths did same mistakes like any other youths.
I hope he willl return ASAP .

This look like title of Bollywood movie

"Aur Piyar Ho-giya" or more elaborative "Cross Border Piyar"

Laila Majnoo ki koi photo ho to bat banie

What is the use of all these TV channels if they cannot cover a love story

They keep showing Mota Ultaf bhai ya phi crazy Modi

Ye Koon sa Majnoo hai jo , Na Taliban se darta hai , no ISI se no Pakistani Forces se , per Laila ke Abba se derta hai

Larki pasand bhi ki to wo bhi Pathan ki , pata nahi Pathan Abba carry a weapon with them

Last edited:
You said same about another man and the moment we returned his body your people admitted he was a spy.

Dude .If our agencies deploy any spy in places like that he would be a top notch agent that can conceal his paths and proofs.
This man was a dumb that he even carry his Indian documents all that time.

Dude .If our agencies deploy any spy in places like that he would be a top notch agent that can conceal his paths and proofs.
This man was a dumb that he even carry his Indian documents all that time.
There are many your secret agents are in Pakistani Jails already..
He cud be an agent who knows.. if it was a kid, old or women corossed border it would have been different..
25 year old crossing border from AFG cant be for girl..

You are more then welcomed to love any girl puttar , gham nahi kerne ka , baraat leker agao

Welcoming party would be waiting for your barat

Hamara to asool hi yahi hai ... Jab piyar kiya to darna kiya

Ajao tum bhi , we are all waiting for your barat

Back
Top Bottom