What's new

Pakistan police finally admits: we got Mumbai Romeo who came looking for Pashtun girlfriend

But the article didn't say he is alive, probably he is dead.
oh god!
That would be a sad ending to this story. I hope hes alive and hes brought back to India. But because authorities have been silent all this while, I do get a bad feeling.

oh god!
That would be a sad ending to this story. I hope hes alive and hes brought back to India. But because authorities have been silent all this while, I do get a bad feeling.

He was picked up by ISI for illegally entering in Pakistan through Afghanistan border as an Indian, he was near-dead during the 'interrogation' only, after that they probably just shot him and dumped somewhere for being an useless waste of time. ISI doesn't need to answer anybody in Pakistan.

Poor chap should have known this is real life not some bollywood movie.

3 years have passed... hes probably dead as fk.. good let it be a lesson.
And the girl would be mother of 3 babies by now. Life goes on.
Poor guy died after becoming Mamo of atleast 2 of them babies.

He was picked up by ISI for illegally entering in Pakistan through Afghanistan border as an Indian, he was near-dead during the 'interrogation' only, after that they probably just shot him and dumped somewhere for being an useless waste of time. ISI doesn't need to answer anybody in Pakistan.
you just made it sound worse :(

He is most likely in a black site prison that is run by intel - if alive, his cover was blown quite easily - apparently he gave up many of his fellow agents.

As the intel guy said, "this canary is singing, loud and clear".

Back
Top Bottom