What's new

Pakistan PM rejects ‘independent Kashmir’

name calling are not for civilized people. There are uncivilized one's on either side, I agree with you.

UN is supposed to ensure plebiscite and how, with Pakistan forces on ground? Nice idea though.

I'm not worried about your forum ban:lol:. I don't want to call you an idiot just to win a debate. You are self explanatory. :enjoy:

Pakistan may or may not like a third party but after shimla agreement the issue becomes bilateral in nature.

Plebiscite is on your table and will remain so. On table.

If you haven't changed then good for you. Still a Plebiscite is not going to happen.

Can you provide any proof for India changing demography. Else your BS walks. :lol:
Same with your bullshit. And let the plebiscite happen with Indian troops on Kashmir? Nice try though :lol:

It is India which is at fault in Kashmir.

Last edited:
name calling are not for civilized people. There are uncivilized one's on either side, I agree with you.

UN is supposed to ensure plebiscite and how, with Pakistan forces on ground? Nice idea though.

I'm not worried about your forum ban:lol:. I don't want to call you an idiot just to win a debate. You are self explanatory. :enjoy:

Pakistan may or may not like a third party but after shimla agreement the issue becomes bilateral in nature.

Plebiscite is on your table and will remain so. On table.

If you haven't changed then good for you. Still a Plebiscite is not going to happen.

Can you provide any proof for India changing demography. Else your BS walks. :lol:

The way Indian media quoted incomplete statement to delude the masses, you are merely hanging with Indian side arguments repeatedly discussed here in many threads. All in all, tell UN about the so-called injustice and wrong act of Pakistan and force us through UN you being true. Do you know why India couldn't do so or influence UN with same arguments like many Indians here against Pakistan. N9 need to convince me but situation has to be dealt as UN so there is no need to do further copy paste.

For a fresh debunking, Indian media quoted incomplete statement attributed to PM of Pakistan while totally ignoring the line Of right of determination for them Kashmiris. The same speaks volume that how many times, the truth is being twisted and incompletely quoted.

The way Indian media quoted incomplete statement to delude the masses, you are merely hanging with Indian side arguments repeatedly discussed here in many threads. All in all, tell UN about the so-called injustice and wrong act of Pakistan and force us through UN you being true. Do you know why India couldn't do so or influence UN with same arguments like many Indians here against Pakistan. N9 need to convince me but situation has to be dealt as UN so there is no need to do further copy paste.

For a fresh debunking, Indian media quoted incomplete statement attributed to PM of Pakistan while totally ignoring the line Of right of determination for them Kashmiris. The same speaks volume that how many times, the truth is being twisted and incompletely quoted.
Excellent point you have made there.

Point is that,Plebiscite was promised by Nehru, but India never fulfilled that promise to hold a plebiscite. that is why the situation is at a standstill.

Indian media didn't lie in the case. They only quoted what seem relevant. How can a state give the right to self determination if there cannot be independence? By giving Autonomy (Which the state of J&K already enjoys).

Mind you, not every other people in Kashmir want to join Pakistan, the opinion is divided with a large sect wanting Kashmir to be an Independent nation. Remain with India and of course join Pakistan.

I copy paste what UN charter says for the sake of a member who seem to forget it, or how the movement starts. I know it has been discussed to death here.
And it's rich to see your compatriots resort to name calling under your nose.

I cannot debate with idiots like yourself :D :lol:

What he said is indeed true.

You are refraining from using name calling because you know you would get banned. :lol:

Same with your bullshit. And let the plebiscite happen with Indian troops on Kashmir? Nice try though :lol:

It is India which is at fault in Kashmir.
Plebiscite for Entire J&K. :-)

7 years old fake news where Indian media claimed that UN no longer claims Kashmir to be disputed?

Nah. Not interested in that BS.
It's Pak media. Probably India funded eh! :D

It's Pak media. Probably India funded eh! :D

Pak media quoting Indian media. Saw and answered it more than dozen times.

Bring something new. This lie is already used and reused by bharatis.

Pak media quoting Indian media. Saw and answered it more than dozen times.

Bring something new. This lie is already used and reused by bharatis.
apparently everything that doesn't suit your narrative is fake news

Indian media didn't lie in the case. They only quoted what seem relevant.

As usual, it lied by quoting incomplete statement which presents the complete picture though, the same wouldn't be much pleasing for the public hence, deliberately quoted incomplete. Don't you think it is called tempering or fabrication contrary to original content but the same is good as long as it serves the purpose for Indians following xyz media.

Mind you, not every other people in Kashmir want to join Pakistan, the opinion is divided with a large sect wanting Kashmir to be an Independent nation. Remain with India and of course join Pakistan.

Mind you, they are not in favour of India at all but as per your mentioning, it is clear what majority want and India is not allowing as such. Make your mind what do you want to prove here that either majority wants Independence or they are with you. Majority wants independence hence, we are off the opinion that Kashmiris deserves the right of determination and that is what India cannot accept.

I copy paste what UN charter says for the sake of a member who seem to forget it, or how the movement starts. I know it has been discussed to death here.

As I said, if the charter you posted has no other side of story and India is totally correct in this regard, I would have seen the wrath of almost every first world country against Pakistan including day & night propaganda of India from UN to anywhere in this world. If you are thinking that it couldn't be then just what OP Media did is good enough to have glimpse as what I said as even quoted incomplete statement and there comes almost dozen of references/sources with same headlines however, none even checked what exactly Geo News (original source) quoted.

And it's rich to see your compatriots resort to name calling under your nose.

Not a plausible reference to prove your arguments by accusing or proving other wrong on personal basis. I have seen worst in this regard and the frequency that I use to engage says that there is no such thing as your compatriot or mine but troll brigade is pretty visible. Come clean and be a saint to claim as such or tell me, no action is taken though, in the end a useless argument as you have a report button rather than leaving the arguments aside and telling me about personal evil that has nothing to do with the content in hand. Both to be kept separate as in personal attack case, use report button and do not make the same as part of your argument on the subject. Rest about the rich thing, when I am in trolling mode anytime in my life at PDF, will talk but not here. By the way, what was you thinking while writing such useless words while quoting me perhaps, should avoid.

apparently everything that doesn't suit your narrative is fake news
Another Pakistani member by the name of @AgNoStiC MuSliM said that subsequent UN resolutions removed that nonsensical demand for Pakistanis troops to be withdrawn and just leave Indian troops only in entire Kashmir state. :lol:

Now it is just Pakistani troops which should just be at the LOC.

We certainly are hanging in there. ;)

You Indians won't win in Kashmir ;)

The Kashmiris want freedom from Indian occupation.

Most Indians know this.

:angel:If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

India is not in the mood to grant wishes of every citizens. Most Indians know this. We will simply wait it out.

:angel:If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

India is not in the mood to grant wishes of every citizens. Most Indians know this. We will simply wait it out.
Same here sweetie. ;)

It appears you are running out of arguments. :lol:

We Pakistanis can fight a war till day of judgement.

Continue to have two enemies at your borders :lol:

It shows how stupid the Indian government can get.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom