What's new

Pakistan Plans to Produce 24 JF-17 Thunder Fighter Aircraft This year

Han gee, koi gal nai bus zara jazbati qoum ha :D
Jann deo

Hum Buht Zaida jazbati qoum Hain. Zara Nahi. Jazbat he to Hain Ke Humara Bhutto aaj bhi zinda hai. :D

bibi apne military ke baare mein pucha hai ab bhuktein :D

Main to khud armed force Ke against ak word Nahi Sunty but question karne main Kia hai. :p Pehle Nahi bata sakte Thay ;p lol

What is the point of having schools if one can not protect the children in that school

Discussed already. Good point thought

This is really an achievement...............as no air force produces its own fighter planes....only PAF does!!!

I just read in newspapers today that the fourth squadron of JF-17 has become operational in Karachi. Congratulations PAF and PAC for the good job.

Bs kya karein military ke maamle mein zara jazbati ho jate hain hm

:lol:
On topic
What an awesome news All the best to guys at PAC :tup:

Indeed it is. Amen!

Aur ab Har koi jazbat Mujhe he bata Raha. :p for a moment Mujhe laga kahin ban he Na ho Jaun :p

bhutto mar gaya peeche kuttay chor gaya

A solution is needed because the # is very large. :/

Ok I have few questions. Does we have enough of defense budget to buy more and more of these aircrafts? Or we are just not buying from the budget is given. Is there any limit to this, where we can say we have enough of them? Lastly, if answer is yes, these aircrafts are bought out of the defensebudget. Then don't we have much more important needs to spend the money on. Like, schools, universities, hospitals and so on.

Thanks!

@Windjammer @MastanKhan @Horus

Hi,

When you don't have defence---you won't have schools or jobs---

I feel bad for you :P

As long as I was not given the fatwa of being anti-military. :D
I had to repeat myself almost in every post that I myself love and respect our armed forces. And don't even hear anyone talking nasty for army. :p.

And few mates were repeating the same thing. Anyhow, I enjoyed. ;)

This is really an achievement...............as no air force produces its own fighter planes....only PAF does!!!

I thought this was a troll comment - then realized - no "air force" produces its own fighter plane. Its the Defense Industries that produce the equipment.

Might be a good point to ponder actually. But is it true? does the "Air force" itself produce the product? As in, the manufacturing company is owned and manned by the air force?

As long as I was not given the fatwa of being anti-military. :D
I had to repeat myself almost in every post that I myself love and respect our armed forces. And don't even hear anyone talking nasty for army. :p.

And few mates were repeating the same thing. Anyhow, I enjoyed. ;)
Sometime we make mistakes unintentionally and this does not require a fatwa of the kind you are suggesting.
You would know that the armed forces of Pakistan have their own schools and colleges so that the children of the personnel in the armed forces can educate their children.

I thought this was a troll comment - then realized - no "air force" produces its own fighter plane. Its the Defense Industries that produce the equipment.

Might be a good point to ponder actually. But is it true? does the "Air force" itself produce the product? As in, the manufacturing company is owned and manned by the air force?
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra (PAC) which produces the JF-17 is owned by Pakistan Air Force (PAF). It was initially made to serve as a rebuild and maintenance facility for the aircraft operated by PAF. During the time Pakistan was under sanctions Pakistan Air Force wanted self reliance hence PAF decided that PAC Kamra should manufacture aircraft specifically for the PAF. This was never done in the history of any Air Force because air forces usually pick an aircraft that is produced and then customise it for their own requirements.

PAF was unable to purchase of the self or customised versions of the aircraft manufactured by aircraft manufacturers. Hence this is the reason Pakistan Air Force itself owns and produces aircraft from Research phase till the final delivery.

Sometime we make mistakes unintentionally and this does not require a fatwa of the kind you are suggesting.
You would know that the armed forces of Pakistan have their own schools and colleges so that the children of the personnel in the armed forces can educate their children.

Actually aap Baat Dil pe Le Gaye Hain

And of course I do.

Back
Top Bottom