What's new

Featured Pakistan operationalises Bayraktar TB-2 MALE UCAV for PAF

20 trillion ! what kind of shit you smoking, unless India excepts Chinese hegemony and gives up all its territorial claims and land, there is zero chance of settling "basic" issues.

The only retards that think endia will become a 20 trillion dollar economy are Indians, you sus in my eyes now.
USA china have basic rules even though are foes

20t will happen if india grows for 7% for 30years or 10% for 14 years

It has grown 7% for almost 20 years straight

India population is still growing ans will continue to grow

All kinetic future wars will be fought and won in the air, you can never have too much airpower. Our border with the enemy is very long and we lack strategic depth. We should be able to counter and destroy any thrust from any direction especially if the enemy tries to open multiple fronts. Air assets alone will not be able to respond to all fronts in a timely manner. Drone squadrons provide an excellent capability at an economical cost and the ability to operate from smaller, makeshift bases with a high sortie rate, very long endurance, and 24/7 day-night capability to meet and neutralize armor advance accompanied with mobile air defense. I would rather get 20 drone squadrons for A2G strike role and leave air assets for air supremacy and air dominance roles rather than go crazy trying to provide CAS to PA instead of focussing on IAF and neutralizing them in the early hours of conflict before they become a threat.

Last edited:
Bayraktar is just warming up. Pak needs to get hold of the HALE UAV Akinji, and then jet powered attack UAV, MIUS (under development). If possible make JVs with Bayrakrar...

Akıncı is defined as Strategic Attack Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. We know that there are studies on very high altitude observation/intelligence UAV not on Baykar but TAI side. They did published this in the TAI's UAV strategic roadmap document in the past years; but no official announcement has been shared with the press yet.

I love the positivity being spread by the Pakistanis in this thread, just love it, and typical.

Pakistan is being compared to North Korea, a dead beat country.
compared to Taiwan, a territory 60 times smaller then it's adversary, and with no relations with other countries.

And, glory be to lord a $20 trillion dollars Indian economy, I assume the assumption being that Pakistan will be the same size as it is now.
Well done, keep up the good work, Pakistan doesn't need anyone else, when it's own people find silly excuses to put it down.

In case everyone has forgotten Pakistan is the 5th largest country in the world,
on target to have a population of 400 million.
Indian economy has always been 8-10 times larger then Pakistan's economy, ever since both countries gained independence, so exactly has or will change?

It is extremely unfair to bestow the destiny of development to others, and assume Pakistan will be standing still.
Pakistan has developed a lot in the last 70 years, despite more challenging circumstances.
It shall continue to develop in the future, especially since the circumstances appear a lot more favourable then they were in history.

Less doom and gloom, that's all guys, please less doom and gloom
If anyone thinks Pakistan's economy is $250B in size is fooling themselves. Pakistani economy is perhaps twice that size. Also I often question the dollar delimitation of GDP numbers. GDP should be looked at in nominal terms or on a constant price basis. GDP will also be artificially stunted if dollar inflation against local currency occurs. Which is why I like to look at GDP in constant price terms - which is in rupee terms.

Pakistan is not a major importing country given its size. Nevertheless the balance of payments issue should be addressed through local manufacturing of machinery, reduction to elimination of luxury goods (which dont drive GDP growth).

I love the positivity being spread by the Pakistanis in this thread, just love it, and typical.

Pakistan is being compared to North Korea, a dead beat country.
compared to Taiwan, a territory 60 times smaller then it's adversary, and with no relations with other countries.

And, glory be to lord a $20 trillion dollars Indian economy, I assume the assumption being that Pakistan will be the same size as it is now.
Well done, keep up the good work, Pakistan doesn't need anyone else, when it's own people find silly excuses to put it down.

In case everyone has forgotten Pakistan is the 5th largest country in the world,
on target to have a population of 400 million.
Indian economy has always been 8-10 times larger then Pakistan's economy, ever since both countries gained independence, so exactly has or will change?

It is extremely unfair to bestow the destiny of development to others, and assume Pakistan will be standing still.
Pakistan has developed a lot in the last 70 years, despite more challenging circumstances.
It shall continue to develop in the future, especially since the circumstances appear a lot more favourable then they were in history.

Less doom and gloom, that's all guys, please less doom and gloom
I went to naan shop recently, the price of normal naan had increased by 3 rupees and Afghani naan by 5 rupees.
We are doomed.
غریب عوام کدھر جائے

I agree that things are way more favourable also stragetically we have significiant advantage like never before hence that is why we have to weed out small insignificiant elements within our ranks is the task now in order to sharpen the knife.. Because there are unwanted elements in our ranks that we need to iron out ISI has to go on the offensive in the next 10 years fixing domestic element ala CCP and 50 cent army they really crush 5th columns and there is zero tolerance policy towards them and Pakistan needs to implent the same tactics in order to get rid of some buffoons for good. I won't even mind if they were shoot by ISI or buried alive they just need to go these insignificiant elements these insignificiant voices in our rank really need to be crushed they are within journalism and social media news accounts

Buying all the drones in the world won't help us when our top military brass have no balls to use it in the western border against a force which doesn't even have a airforce...

I went to naan shop recently, the price of normal naan had increased by 3 rupees and Afghani naan by 5 rupees.
We are doomed.
غریب عوام کدھر جائے
Average HH Income (urban) in Pakistan is around PKR 71K/month.
US the average HH income $54K a year.

So in a country where someone earns $4500/month they pay $1 per naan (some place it is more).
Proportionally that is 0.02% of monthly wages for a naan.

In Pakistan naan is for PKR15. For someone earning PKR 71K / month that makes it 0.02% of month income.
Proportional cost of Naan in both countries is exactly the same.

I agree my costing analysis above is not exact, but what I want to say is that don't think living in Pakistan is any harder financially than living in the US, for most people. The part where there is a big difference is the lower end of the bracket. That is where effective social networks come into play supported by government. There too Pakistan as is the case in the US has a huge charitable system that provides some safety net to the bottom end of our society. Obviously more can be done. Another issue is the HH in the US is a small capita household than in Pakistan. Population numbers exacerbates poverty.

The real difference that I see between two countries is: on average for most mid to small level crimes everyone is held to a similar form of enforcement (barring what happens with Blacks), in the US. In Pakistan the powerful have little to no accountability for any legal transgression.

Second the education system is the state's responsibility. Though there is huge variance between rich and poor neighborhoods - all children have the means to go to school. US Healthcare is a nightmare for middle class (uninsured) and lower income bracket people. People are just one illness away from complete financial ruin.

Lastly is the difference in civic laws and ethics. In the US there is a greater adherence to civic laws and smaller laws. This translates to less chaos, better environment from traffic and environment. That makes for an improved quality of life.

Last edited:
India is 3t$ wait till it gets 20t$ economy

As usuall pakistanis are understimating the clout of its foe like it did in 1971

It reap the consequences of it

Back then neither the americans nor the chinese came to pakistanis help

Its almost a given that europe will ban items to pakistan in 2040s and not impossible that china may follow suit if it settles basic issues with india
China wouldn't throw North Korea under the bus when it would benefit them, they certainly aren't throwing Pakistan under the bus

This is what I was talking about tell me what benefits is there in for Pakistan by taking on Afghanistan????? This is not our enemy? nor are we headed that way.. they are our closest ally in the region period the once you will share glory and fall with us and there is nothing that can separate these ground facts.. Our most critical stragetic depth.. This is like saying Pakistan should jump off a cliff and give advantage to india or like saying way doesn't India use drones on Mumbai or Delhi.. Including Bhutan doesn't make stragetic sense or Turkey strikes freaking Baku.. It would be equal to a snake that is eating itself doesn't not make any political gain for us or stragetic gain for us
Wtf are you talking about? Any respectable country cares for its sovereignty, when the opposition force has the audacity to kidnap your soldiers and break your fence, you dont deal with it diplomatically. You bombard the **** out of them.

I agree that things are way more favourable also stragetically we have significiant advantage like never before hence that is why we have to weed out small insignificiant elements within our ranks is the task now in order to sharpen the knife.. Because there are unwanted elements in our ranks that we need to iron out ISI has to go on the offensive in the next 10 years fixing domestic element ala CCP and 50 cent army they really crush 5th columns and there is zero tolerance policy towards them and Pakistan needs to implent the same tactics in order to get rid of some buffoons for good. I won't even mind if they were shoot by ISI or buried alive they just need to go these insignificiant elements these insignificiant voices in our rank really need to be crushed they are within journalism and social media news accounts

I liked your comment, because I love your patriotism.
But, I would have to strongly disagree with your approach, here's why,

Some of our people might be misguided, but they are not traitors, if that really as an issue they would have won long ago, when Pakistan was weaker, when Pakistan was still stabilising. Have some faith in your brothers and sisters, brother.
Plus, gentle ways have the magic of getting results without the bloodshed, that is the best way.
Please remember, blood has a price, once spilt, it creates an unending circle. Don't worry too much, we will be fine, without the hard measures :-)

when the opposition force has the audacity to kidnap your soldiers and break your fence, you dont deal with it diplomatically.

You mean arrested not kidnap.. Why would anyone kidnap ugly azz FC. Besides the fence part is resolved and most of it is recycled footage and done by some locals Not by both countries but instead of going long talk on this I will short it for you will not have a war, any beef or conflict with AFG like ever. This is our stragetic long term goal of both countries and they will only become stronger allies as time goes because they have shared destiny by default even if we don't share same constitition we share destiny

We are doomed.
غریب عوام کدھر جائے

Oh God, what shall we do.
The world is about to come to an end, the earth is going to split and swallow Pakistan whole.

Beware, the end is nigh, beware.

Back
Top Bottom