What's new

Featured Pakistan operationalises Bayraktar TB-2 MALE UCAV for PAF

Well Pakistan has an incredibly powerful drone fleet made up of the Wing Long 2 and now the TB2 excellent news.
However with that being said our BLA, BLF and TTP enemies are hardly quaking in their slippers as none of these drones are being seen over their heads ready to take them out in a seconds's notice.
They are under judiciary protection.

It's the most battle proven drone out there aside the Predator bro.

True, but what it offer over what we already have? or could easily have from China in possibly lower price.

So many armed drones

Wing Long 2
CH4
Burraq
Shahpar

and now TB 2 yet we aren't using them against BLA BRA TTP and Tablians which are demolishing the Pak Afghan Fence on the border

I hope it doesnt meet the same fate as the Burraq UCAV - that being only a few built, with most of its time posing for pictures.

Let the hunt begin for all UCAVs
Plenty of Burraq weee built what are you talking about?

Well Pakistan has an incredibly powerful drone fleet made up of the Wing Long 2 and now the TB2 excellent news.
However with that being said our BLA, BLF and TTP enemies are hardly quaking in their slippers as none of these drones are being seen over their heads ready to take them out in a seconds's notice.
That is a good question for Sir @PanzerKiel to answer.

If Pakistan wanted to buy the TB-2, it would have already acquired these systems. A purchase of this scale could easily credited through Eximbank, so there is no financial problem.

Frankly, the news has not been confirmed yet and I don't know if an evaluation can be made at this stage. Pakistan is already investing in UAVs in this class and moreover, it continues to import from different sources.

But if Pakistani army is considering acquiring Baykar Tactical armed drones, I see it more likely that it could be next generation tactical bloc with Satcom radom and more powerful engine rather than Tb2.

I mean:
Emcw2vGXYAAxNQm

(We have seen test flights of this heavily modified TB-2 in the past years, but until now it has not been used(or we didnt see) by either the Turkish Armed Forces or any of the existing operators.)
Bayraktar-TB3-Infografik-2.jpg

(tb-3)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom