What's new

Pakistan: "Nightmare on the subcontinent"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a nationalist, and therefore predisposed towards finding reasons for the existence of your country, even if there aren't any.

Regarding the second para, I'll reserve my comments. I'd not like to speculate on such highly unpleasant matters.
Point being, there is no argument in favor of the contention presented, so my being a nationalist or not has little bearing on what is clearly an extremely flawed argument.

On the charge of 'nationalist', pot calling the kettle black is what I'd say.

In any case, I choose to rationally back up whatever position I take - jingoism and blind hate would involve getting huffy and telling others to shove off without addressing the arguments raised.

Reactions: Neo
You're a nationalist, and therefore predisposed towards finding reasons for the existence of your country, even if there aren't any.

Regarding the second para, I'll reserve my comments. I'd not like to speculate on such highly unpleasant matters.

Vague meaningless argument from a simpleton.

Everyone is predisposed to their own identity, so that is a meaningless argument.

Thankfully, Modi has made it crystal clear why Pakistan needs and will always exist. Our nuclear arsenal will grow and we will continue to get long range missiles. American and Jewish racism does not scare us one bit.

So what is the preferred solution? Greater India with a looser federal structure? The break-up of Pakistan into additional independent states? Anarchy? Does anybody think Pakistan will be the same state five years from now that it was a decade ago?

Solomon mate I bet you are feeling pretty pathetic after posting this thread almost 7 years ago predicting break up of Pakistan within 5 years LMAO Haha. While Pakistan's economy, security situation and military strength quadruples, US and China are backing Pakistan's stance to arrange peace talks for Afghanistan and Afghan Taliban are being referred to as dialogue partners. I think considering the volatile neighborhood, and recent gains by Iran (through involvement in Syria/nuke deal) and stronger position of Russia, Syria and Hammas..this question is more suited for Israel !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom