What's new

Pakistan needs an aircraft carrier or amphibious assault ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is india still in his childhood,with a nuclear weapons program from 50's era and missile program from 70's era. I think this child will never grow and mature

india is not in child hood,

Missile it's may be single world, But it has so many variety, each has size, capable, and Distance etc,

Mastering in everything one shot is not easy,

search in google they you come to know why i mentioned Child hood here.

I believe that with the help of Pakistan people and many allies, GDP can surpass India. At that time the aircraft carrier is no longer a negative asset.

Comedy of the Day!!!:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

The neighbors can't move. Only a fool would turn hate into a bomb. Who is the most afraid of a stable United Asia?

You are,

Missile it's may be single world, But it has so many variety, each has size, capable, and Distance etc,

You are,
You really don't understand china.

And what about the tanks from 80's your country try to produce but still not successful same goes in aircraft manufacturing from 80's but in last 30 plus years with the help of american engine french mirage copy and israeli and russian inputs you just made two aircraft. Thats not a troll but you have to think about it seriously.people who pocketed the money but in return just the gave you loud claims and zero in reality

And what about the tanks from 80's your country try to produce but still not successful same goes in aircraft manufacturing from 80's but in last 30 plus years with the help of american engine french mirage copy and israeli and russian inputs you just made two aircraft. Thats not a troll but you have to think about it seriously.people who pocketed the money but in return just the gave you loud claims and zero in reality
My friend, I have a question. Why don't you have a twin engined fighter in Pakistan?

My friend, I have a question. Why don't you have a twin engined fighter in Pakistan?
I think in past the PAF doctrine was not supporting that twin engine. But for now they are looking for a twin engine for future strike role deep in enemy territory

Yes, I accept your comment, we are lacking with corrupt People,

I think in past the PAF doctrine was not supporting that twin engine. But for now they are looking for a twin engine for future strike role deep in enemy territory
China has no understanding of you JF17. I'd like to know your opinion. Because of the stealth version of JF17 and J10B Chinese have been hesitant that is more suitable for Pakistan.

Just like that don't go with twin engine, it has many Disadvantages, like our country's Economy,

Maintenance is is high compare to single engine, and other fact's will suck our money

Just like that don't go with twin engine, it has many Disadvantages, like our country's Economy,

Maintenance is is high compare to single engine, and other fact's will suck our money
You've got even higher maintenance costs for French goods.

Yes, but we don't have choice,
Take off $80 thousand a time .

You are,
Indians who have come to China are 300 thousand.
China is an inclusive power in culture. Jews and Muslims in China can live in harmony.

I believe that with the help of Pakistan people and many allies, GDP can surpass India. At that time the aircraft carrier is no longer a negative asset.
First think what is the use of this AC no we don't need today or in distant future bro:disagree:, but we do need a long range air defense DDG like Type 52C or Type 52D will be enough for PN:pakistan::china:, tell me brother what is the role and purpose your proposed AC in PN, we don't have any global ambitions:disagree::disagree:

Sino Pakistani economic corridor security.
ef52ee1f3a292df53b20bad7bd315c6036a87349.jpg

In disaster relief, anti-terrorism, material delivery amphibious landing ship is more practical than the aircraft carrier. Even more important is that China is also ready to develop a vertical takeoff and landing fighter.
W020141023389778378898.jpg

Added that the aircraft is already in the thread program may be a few years of the program is not known now is not already a construction machine. Amphibious assault ships have been sold in the international arms market.

Right now what we need is VLS equipped Frigates and Destroyers which can fire long range cruise missiles and we need at least 24 such Frigates and than Destroyers. Also if we want to remain our waters only than we don't need Air Craft Carriers at maximum we would need two LHD that too if we decide to increase and develop our Marine Force just like the one USA has.
@Horus

Bro we had twin engine jets in PAF e.g. B-57( a varient of canbera 50's UK medium Bomber), F-6(Chinese version of USSR MIG-19), A-5( upgraded F-6 for CAS missions)

Right now what we need is VLS equipped Frigates and Destroyers which can fire long range cruise missiles and we need at least 24 such Frigates and than Destroyers. Also if we want to remain our waters only than we don't need Air Craft Carriers at maximum we would need two LHD that too if we decide to increase and develop our Marine Force just like the one USA has.
@Horus

This is not an aircraft carrier. Its mission is material, transport, anti submarine, overseas missions.

Bro we had twin engine jets in PAF e.g. B-57( a varient of canbera 50's UK medium Bomber), F-6(Chinese version of USSR MIG-19), A-5( upgraded F-6 for CAS missions)
You're right。 Double and heavy machine is not a concept.

You are,
Pakistan and China are neighbors of India, and if India does not expand, it will not be like this. On the contrary, China only increases the economic and trade ties without threatening India. If Pakistan's powerful nation can threaten India, it can only be said that India's humor.

Yes, Stability of the Politician in the country,

edition cnn com/2012/01/09/world/asia/musharraf-profile/

Fill dot in above link
Musharraf how many people were killed. Pakistan gave us the greatest help during the earthquake 。 . The president of Pakistan at that time was Mr. musharraf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom