What's new

Pakistan needs an aircraft carrier or amphibious assault ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you meant to say you never fall down when you start walk in your child hood.

Is India still in its childhood? Nirbhay test failed for the 4th time. Its not about falling, its about completing your home work which you never did. Its not about the money, its about the hard work that we do and you don't but at the end of the day you claims to be a supa power :D :D

I've been advocating this for some time now.

It means your diplomacy isn't worth it
:D :D :D

Is India still in its childhood? Nirbhay test failed for the 4th time. Its not about falling, its about completing your home work which you never did. Its not about the money, its about the hard work that we do and you don't but at the end of the day you claims to be a supa power :D :D

It means your diplomacy isn't worth it
:D :D :D

we never claimed Super Power,

ask or check your friend ally how may times they failed ,

we are not in child wood, but when you starting new thins on your own it's like child wood only.

we never claimed Super Power,

ask or check your friend ally how may times they failed ,

we are not in child wood, but when you starting new thins on your own it's like child wood only.

I remember when you invaded/dramatized myanmar your minister said "We are a big country. We are very powerful. Its a message for Pakistan." and I laughed on his statement :D :D

I don't need to ask anyone I know that we never failed because we always completed our home work. You tested one nuke in 1998 and after one week we tested 5 nukes and none of those 5 failed. No one takes India as a nuclear power seriously but everyone takes Pakistan very seriously in it.

China and Pakistan will not. China has 1 billion 100 million Han and 40 million Muslims all support Pakistan.

Ha ha ha, it's not about People when comes to 2 countries

It's about Politician's and their requirement,

for Ex, you can take India and Pakistan

before 1947, we where one country and now we are enemy for simple J&K

Ha ha ha, it's not about People when comes to 2 countries

It's about Politician's and their requirement,

for Ex, you can take India and Pakistan

before 1947, we where one country and now we are enemy for simple J&K
The Han people here can respect any religion except cults. China's national will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom