What's new

Pakistan needs an aircraft carrier or amphibious assault ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha, it's not about People when comes to 2 countries

It's about Politician's and their requirement,

for Ex, you can take India and Pakistan

before 1947, we where one country and now we are enemy for simple J&K
Stability of the country does not discriminate against minorities. This nation is only 50 thousand people. Muslim.
0a1db60dda6403b3da36771f2aeafb03.jpg

Stability of the country does not discriminate against minorities. This nation is only 50 thousand people. Muslim.

I remember when you invaded/dramatized myanmar your minister said "We are a big country. We are very powerful. Its a message for Pakistan." and I laughed on his statement :D :D

I don't need to ask anyone I know that we never failed because we always completed our home work. You tested one nuke in 1998 and after one week we tested 5 nukes and none of those 5 failed. No one takes India as a nuclear power seriously but everyone takes Pakistan very seriously in it.

Yes, no will take us seriously because we hold our words that we don't use nuclear for war until some one aim us with nuclear,

your case is different any time Army or some one will come to power like what happened Earlier

edition cnn com/2012/01/09/world/asia/musharraf-profile/

fill dot in space for about link

Because the culture of Japan and China, as well as the origin of the construction of public security, etc..

can you Elaborate

Ha ha ha, it's not about People when comes to 2 countries

It's about Politician's and their requirement,

for Ex, you can take India and Pakistan

before 1947, we where one country and now we are enemy for simple J&K
If not the India East policy, India China relationship is not bad. The problem is that India does not reflect it? China treats a large number of prisoners.

Pak needs aircraft carrier. I think a QE class can be readily ordered from Brits. A full complement of AC and battle groups can also be ordered. Good Luck!

Yes, no will take us seriously because we hold our words that we don't use nuclear for war until some one aim us with nuclear,

your case is different any time Army or some one will come to power like what happened Earlier

fill dot in space for about link

Every year, UN watchdog reports that Pakistan nuclear missiles are in more safe hands compare to India.

A few days back a report claimed that India can use nuke first against Pakistan, i don't know whether you read newspaper or not.

Our Army always work for peace and this is the reason they are respected a lot in Pakistan while your PM is a butcher of gujrat and your army is the reason behind killing of innocents in Kashmir and making them blind. Don't drag the topic we were on your Aircraft Carriers operating from sky as you claimed :D :D :D

0a1db60dda6403b3da36771f2aeafb03.jpg

Yes, Stability of the Politician in the country,

Fill dot in above link

Pak needs aircraft carrier. I think a QE class can be readily ordered from Brits. A full complement of AC and battle groups can also be ordered. Good Luck!
The helicopter destroyer

Fill dot in above link
American think tank says Indians are lazy. Can you believe it?

and we certainly wont mind it. I wish pakistan goes for at least 2 or 3 AC's. It would be interesting to see what sort of naval strategy they will have with AC's.

I think by that time, we will have aircraft or missile carriers in space.
Do you know that aircraft do not fly in space... the AIR in AIRcraft is for some reason... right...or may be your taught differently in india...

Do you know that aircraft do not fly in space... the AIR in AIRcraft is for some reason... right...or may be your taught differently in india...

I believe that with the help of Pakistan people and many allies, GDP can surpass India. At that time the aircraft carrier is no longer a negative asset.

So you meant to say you never fall down when you start walk in your child hood.
Is india still in his childhood,with a nuclear weapons program from 50's era and missile program from 70's era. I think this child will never grow and mature

Fill dot in above link
The neighbors can't move. Only a fool would turn hate into a bomb. Who is the most afraid of a stable United Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom