What's new

Pakistan Navy Questions Thread

pakistan is getting Oliver perry class frigate in 2010 are we getting any more mean some sources says that pakistan wants 6 of them

any news about the milgem class covrettes we r getting when will the firt arrive

Pakistan have no any dock ship?

it doesn't serve any important purpose in our navy thats why we dont have any...
its usually good for offensive operation, by taking personel, choppers to an enemy coast.
this is not the strategy that our navy employs so thats why we dont have any..

Can anybody tell me that is Pak Navy alows further education after u got short service commision...i have done my bs and planning to join Navy but will they allow me to do my MS....plz help?

only 2 on active duty and others are in USA for upgrade soon we got 2 more from uncle sam which will direct start active duty .now we will own 8 of them rather then 10 dear.
that means 2 cuz i don't think u.s is going to give us if pakistan is under attack as it is already been planned.

that means 2 cuz i don't think u.s is going to give us if pakistan is under attack as it is already been planned.

2 are in service now 2 are ready to deliver by us and 2 others are in last stage of upgrade dear don't worry soon 6 in service .

What Anti ship missile does PN Babur Class ships carry.I know they carry LY-60 as SAM

Back
Top Bottom