What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

Instead of closing the back door they have opened the front door. What next they get ration cards and voter ID cards?

Pakistani Citizens have freedom to buy whatever food they want, you can keep your ration cards in this time and century.....:P

I think most Indian friends views on here are of the opinion Pakistanis will come flooding into their nation and be a burden on the tax payer in India. I think any Pakistani wanting to go to India specifically to improve their lifes would be crazy. Why would anyone want to leave their nation - a nation that they have so badly desired and wanted and suffered so much to have then want to leave it to come to India? Is India the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Is the job and financial security so rich in India that Pakistanis will leave their homes to come to? Is an indian green card worth so much?

I can see why they believe the border control should be lapse as regards to the old and student getting visas easier - i dont agree with it and think its a mistake but dont be under the misapprehension that their will be millions of people crossing the border - trust me i think not.
Ever heard of Adnan Sami and Atif Aslam? And what about the Pakistani cricketers wanting to play inthe IPL? But don't worry. The Indians here are more worried about Kasab and his brother's

Bl[i]tZ;2574087 said:
DISGUSTING! Even before those Bangladeshis could be stopped from illegally entering our country, Kon-gress sarkar has opened the door for Pakistanis.

God save India from terrorism now!
Yes Guyz becareful now, the CIA cum Mosaad is cooking something big against the peace between the both countries.....:smokin:

Excellent - I hope we exploit this and push maximum agents into India so that we can develope Mossad like capability in India (Like Mossad have in Iran).

:lol: This can only in a country like india,filled with walking dead people....

Indians(congress) push their own people under the soil and let foreigners and enemies stand and stump the same indians....

Bottom line: Indians don't know how to protect themselves and their country......

thats why i must go there jis ne jo kerna hai ker le rok sako to rok lo hum to GURU DUTT or KRAIT ke sath ghoomy gay phiry gay ayashi kery gay or in ko ISI agent bana ker a jay gay . baki kam ye khud kery gay . main bomb ka theela sath le jaoon ga or formula bhi :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kafi gay Gay Gay Chal raha hai kya baat hai :azn:

bhai jee every pakistani is terrorist ISI agent LET HIZB AND BLA BLA supporter so i am too :rofl: after ayashi kam per lag jana ok .:lol:

or mujhy aik dinner kerna hai delhi dare dival ke sath bhi :rofl: mery dil main hasrat hai kisi hater se milna aik bar .

or haan badla bhi lena hai . i have to make a girlfriend in india and her father must be RSS BAJRANG DAL OR SHIV SENA member :lol:

Sir Apke liya Rakhe sawant maine ready rrakhi hai jalde aaeeye
images

thats why i must go there jis ne jo kerna hai ker le rok sako to rok lo hum to GURU DUTT or KRAIT ke sath ghoomy gay phiry gay ayashi kery gay or in ko ISI agent bana ker a jay gay . baki kam ye khud kery gay . main bomb ka theela sath le jaoon ga or formula bhi :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GURU bhai and Krait Bhai ko Gay bana diya?? :cry:

...gay ayashi kery gay......

GURU bhai and Krait Bhai ko Gay bana diya?? :cry:
Are masoom tum itne masoom kyun ho...jintao ne jo bola tumne maan liya :D

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Kafi gay Gay Gay Chal raha hai kya baat hai :azn:
Tumhe badi jaldi pakad main aa jata hai gay pana.... :D
soch badlo to desh badlega ;)

Are masoom tum itne masoom kyun ho...jintao ne jo bola tumne maan liya :D

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Tumhe badi jaldi pakad main aa jata hai gay pana.... :D
soch badlo to desh badlega ;)

See what Imran bhai said. Not my words... I am just quoting him

...gay ayashi kery gay......

Back
Top Bottom