What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

Mods should clean some dumbest comments in first few pages, some members are just crossing lines & limits & there is no action against them. It is hard to judge if this is Pakistan Defence Forum by reading comments like these,

DISGUSTING! Even before those Bangladeshis could be stopped from illegally entering our country, Kon-gress sarkar has opened the door for Pakistanis.

God save India from terrorism now!

More terrorist attacks can soon happen due to manmohan singh.

with a suicide jacket ? do you want to see JuD rallies in India ?

we live next to a extremely vulnerable neighbors having a lot of rogue agencies..can't take chances.

Let's prepare ourselves

Here comes Kasab & Co. Part II...

These are only few comments that i posted(i don't have time to notify all offensive comments) & i hope there will be action taken.

@ indians

which pakistani will visit india??

doesnt matter, its not like india is becoming shupar powar and shining india, will boost religious pilgrimage and tourism nevertheless

abut terrorism, well we too are unable to control indian terrorism by restricting the visa, terrorists dont need visa to do terrorism

at some point india boasted why pakistan see their movies, then very next thread was about how pakistan is one of the largest bollywood market and bollywood earned a million dollars from pakistan, simply if you cry dont try to earn million dollarsget the F out,pardon my harsh language here

@ indians

which pakistani will visit india??

good and bad.
good like Akram and other artists and bad like kasab, David Headley. some will go missing! so there are many.

abut terrorism, well we too are unable to control indian terrorism by restricting the visa, terrorists dont need visa to do terrorism
somebody fooled you. there are no Indian terrorists. just try searching terrorists in Google and tell us what results you get. :lol:

at some point india boasted why pakistan see their movies, then very next thread was about how pakistan is one of the largest bollywood market and bollywood earned a million dollars from pakistan, simply if you cry dont try to earn million dollarsget the F out,pardon my harsh language here

both are true. they see our movies - and pakistan is a big market
for bollywood. what's your confusion?

I guess here we are judging the whole nation as a terrorist organisation...Absolutely wrong, at the bottom level we are all humans and the trigger created by politicians for their personal agenda.

Indians are treated well in Pakistan too...They infact get extra discount in shops around Lahore and Karachi for just being Indians. I am sure Indian government is not so fool to allow everyone into India. Many are unaware of number of people getting visas rejected to travel into India across world. And when we had Samjautha express crossing borders, We should move on and its time to rethink our strategy.

People to people connection is mandatory to forgive and forget all our past issues. I am sure all Indians would talk to a Pakistani if he comes to your house as a businessman or as a friend.

And there are multiple Pakistanis visiting India for medical reasons, I did not see any issues from Indian doctors who are treating them. Trust me, Indians will not abuse a 2 year old child coming to India for a heart surgery accompanied by her innocent parents and we will certainly feel for them like for any other Indians. There are even stories on visitors(pakistanis) leaving hospital post surgeries every hospital staff come and wish them good luck with tears in their eyes knowing when they are gonna see them again.

In UK too, almost all Pakistanis whom i met, They always tell this "We don't have any problem between us and all the problems because of our politicians". There are radicals on both sides, lets accept the fact.

To make subcontinent a better place to live for our next generation, we should interact more and that's the only way forward.

PS: I am not speculating here, these are some of my personal experiences. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom