What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

ajmer main famous muslim shrine hai,...india aaye aur taj mahal nahin dekha to kya kiya...Goa bhi chal lenge....:D..time main bata duna ki kab aana...jab soni soni kudiyan aati hon tabhi ka plan banayenge..:D

BOOZE N CHICKS? IM IN... :lol:

<< Helping single women cope with stress world wide... Baba Ali Khan... 21 saal baluchistan k paharoun mein "tapasiya" karnay k baad bachiyun ki khidmat k liye hazir!

:devil:

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Jahaan ghumaana hai ghuma lao lekin jaate waqt inhe plane mein bithaa kar hi aana , kabhi kabhi yeh log wapaas jaana bhool jaate hai :)

Yaar tumhien aur tumharay jaisoun kou wakay he koi 36 moun wala keri hai... har thread mein BAKWAS he kartay rehtay ho... kabhi chill bhi kiya karo.

Kehte hain ki

Jitni muhabbat sharab se hai tumko, utni hum bhi hain karte,
ki bus yahi wajah hai ki tumse dosti abhi tak hum hain rakhte
:D :toast_sign:

Google for yourself the Malayalees who died defending the motherland in the various wars with Pakistan/China & in Kashmir.The very fact that you asked for proof is disrespectful of our soldiers.
Well I can tell you to Google the same stuff mentioning a particular ethnicity how they were killed during partition,during war's.Do I need to remind you it wasn't just the Malayalees who fought it was India vs somethin......By blood I meant citizens getting bombed sitting in their houses without any light and fields getting destroyed.So If Punjabi's having a soft corner for Pakistan offends you...Punjabi's and Bengali's paying the price for the partition being a fact then you have to live with it :meeting:

ajmer main famous muslim shrine hai,...india aaye aur taj mahal nahin dekha to kya kiya...Goa bhi chal lenge....:D..time main bata duna ki kab aana...jab soni soni kudiyan aati hon tabhi ka plan banayenge..:D

nhi no shrines no taj mehal ok mera dil toot gya hai ab mujhy kisi mohbat ko nhi dekhna go to hell tajj .hum goa jay gay or baki list tumhy pata hai .:D

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Jahaan ghumaana hai ghuma lao lekin jaate waqt inhe plane mein bithaa kar hi aana , kabhi kabhi yeh log wapaas jaana bhool jaate hai :)

mujhy bhooka marny ka koi shouk nhi hai after my money finish in india i have not even free bread and know india as you know .FYI when i vist india i may pay 5 lakh ruppes in 10-15 days . if there is no friends india or BD both are same for me :lol:

Main to soch raha hun aapko bhi inke saath bhej dun aur aap kabhi wapis na aao ;)

oyeee aqal ker main ne wapas jana hai gher air port se ander nhi hona is jesy admi ko to islamabad air port per hi ander daal deen gay or mujhy bhi sath main . hamary paas bhut hater hain humy or nhi chayee ok :angel: main kisi aysy wesy ko apny sath nhi jaoon ga ok .

I think most Indian friends views on here are of the opinion Pakistanis will come flooding into their nation and be a burden on the tax payer in India. I think any Pakistani wanting to go to India specifically to improve their lifes would be crazy. Why would anyone want to leave their nation - a nation that they have so badly desired and wanted and suffered so much to have then want to leave it to come to India? Is India the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Is the job and financial security so rich in India that Pakistanis will leave their homes to come to? Is an indian green card worth so much?

I can see why they believe the border control should be lapse as regards to the old and student getting visas easier - i dont agree with it and think its a mistake but please dont be under the misapprehension that their will be millions of people crossing the border - trust me i think not.

Yes true. Most Pakistanis outside Pakistan live in Saudi Arabia. India is the opposite of Saudi Arabia. And there are also many Pakistanis in UAE, UK, Canada, USA, China, Singapore, Germany. There's not many Pakistanis in India. If Pakistanis want to move out of Pakistan, they chose to go to places where they can live a comfortable life, not live in another 3rd world country. Phir ki fida hua Pakistan chorna da :P

Well I can tell you to Google the same stuff mentioning a particular ethnicity how they were killed during partition,during war's.Do I need to remind you it wasn't just the Malayalees who fought it was India vs somethin......By blood I meant citizens getting bombed sitting in their houses without any light and fields getting destroyed.So If Punjabi's having a soft corner for Pakistan offends you...Punjabi's and Bengali's paying the price for the partition being a fact then you have to live with it :meeting:

Sorry for living outside the range of Pakistan/China..but who knows with the advancement in technology we might get lucky next time.

As for having 'soft corner' you could have done a great favor if you had shown the 'soft corner' in 1947 (and it applies to people from both sides of the border) and saved India from partition.

As for having 'soft corner' you could have done a great favor if you had shown the 'soft corner' in 1947 (and it applies to people from both sides of the border) and saved India from partition.
I think I get what you wanted to say or maybe not......... :lol:;)

I will only believe it when Pakistan media will be allowed to visit Indian occupied Kashmir.

considering the history of terrorists coming to india from pakistan and doing horrible things, its a bad bad decision.

whats the point of letting more people come to ours when we know for a fact that they dont like us?

Is Indian govt. trying to realize that yes Kashmir is a disputed area? I think Indian Govt really needs to re-look on this generosity for nothing. Useless government.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom