What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

So I get pissed off when some North Indian (mostly Punjabi) speaks about people to people contact and 'meeting up of broken families' and how we should have open borders. So my question is if you want all this, why allowed the partition of the country in the first place for as far as I can remember we didn't ask for it.
Well Punjab never had a representation in the central government that's why the blood was spilled in 80's.Well no one asked for it and no one knew what was coming...so that's why you have families on both sides of the border.
You paid for it for sure with you labour and money but in blood enlighten me please.Well if you are so paranoid of the Pakistanis..let them visit Punjab freely and lets see how many of the so called terrorists blow themselves up :lol:

Why I never said anything against "internet to internet" contact.

Jama nai :no:.. Contact is contact no matter what the medium is, come-on boycott everything related to Pakistan.

hahaha.. Nice idea and yes I mentioned families it was my mistake. Apologies for the same. Offer should now be extended to Family and Friends. :D

also add GFs in list so piyar bardhy ga . there should be trees benches closed bars open bars and water pools so we can enjoy sit alone on a bench or go inside water after drink like devdas :lol:

Bhai check out your jails where you put people "khawamakha".

Yaar single milne aaye the, gift shop se phool kharidoge, coffe pillaaoge, maine socha koi indian ladki se date karoge, bulaya bhi to gurudutt bhai ko...:D :D .... akele akele bina sharab ke mat milna aur agar wahan milo to jaate hi peena start kar dena :D

nhi gift shop se aysa gift jo us ke pass rahy sari life . use your brain bachy phoot to usy nhi dena mujhy . and yes guru dutt 500 girls se acha hai tum bhi a jana tum mery liye 100 girls se achy bhai ho .bina sharab ke us park main ghanta leny jana hai humy />:rofl:

We should not forget the mumbai massacre and other tons of terrorist attacks inside by Pakistan... The theory of thousand wound is still intact.. we should follow the principle of Trust but Verify. India is soft state ... our internal security is worst to say the least.. procurement of cams are still pending after 3 years. can't take chances.

also add GFs in list so piyar bardhy ga . there should be trees benches closed bars open bars and water pools so we can enjoy sit alone on a bench or go inside water after drink like devdas :lol:

Yeah sure.. List extended.. Lol @ trees ub park mein Bollywood songs pe dance bhi karogay kya??

nhi gift shop se aysa gift jo us ke pass rahy sari life . use your brain bachy phoot to usy nhi dena mujhy . and yes guru dutt 500 girls se acha hai tum bhi a jana tum mery liye 100 girls se achy bhai ho .bina sharab ke us park main ghanta leny jana hai humy />:rofl:
Ghanta kya pura band le aayenge fikar not :D

Aare oooo aapko jo pasand hai woh thode hi khol denge, :D
ek ne majaak main aapko PM hone ka kya bol diya aap to india ki policy badalne lag gaye :D

what damn policy these are high numbers of muslims or high number of ayashi places or kya tum log hamary liye ajmeer banaras ahmedabad kholo gay ? kon lagway ga visa phir?:rolleyes:

Good decision, Time to abolish the borders of Colonial era which don't make sense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom