What's new

Pakistan must pay a total of US $ 5.840 Billion including interest to TCC in damage : ICSID

Is this different or same ?
Screenshot_20190713-202010.jpeg

Make Nawaz Sharif and his entire bastard breed pay for every dime.

Where are Nawaz Sharif and by extension Modi supporters now? I cannot find them in this topic.

Though no govt pays such a huge amount.. Pakistan will appeal against the verdict which will linger the case for few more years

Make Nawaz Sharif and his entire bastard breed pay for every dime.

Where are Nawaz Sharif and Modi by extension Modi supporters now? I cannot find them in this topic.

Because it was a cost incurred by CJP under PPP, you retard.

Though no govt pays such a huge amount.. Pakistan will appeal against the verdict which will linger the case for few more years

FATF, IMF, and now this. Pakistan might as well just default.

So unfortunate for you guys. You guys may have good military but this is so much shit for any politician. This money could have been used for betterment of poor. Considering situation of your economy, just simply resolve this matter by allowing company to mine.

Sooner or later will have to pay back and that money will come from our pocket.

So unfortunate for you guys. You guys may have good military but this is so much shit for any politician. This money could have been used for betterment of poor. Considering situation of your economy, just simply resolve this matter by allowing company to mine.

We would if we would could. The company won't accept it.

Back
Top Bottom