What's new

Pakistan moves ahead of India in nuclear stockpile

Hush,Don't break her heart.The id name speaks volumes about the intense desire to be lighter.

I am already fair you dim wit, but I don't act like a gay like that stupid Arya Desa. The reason why my name is this because I was into Frozen and RotG at that time during signing up in this forum. But what what would a foolish fairness obsessed Indian ever understand? That's why I try to avoid you all.

Hush,Don't break her heart.The id name speaks volumes about the intense desire to be lighter.

I am already fair you dim wit, but I don't act like a gay like that stupid Arya Desa. The reason why my name is this because I was into Frozen and RotG at that time during signing up in this forum. But what what would a foolish fairness obsessed Indian ever understand? That's why I try to avoid you all.

Carry on,Behenji.:enjoy:

1401344576535.jpg

I swear I am fair guys.

World nuclear forces, January 2014
All estimates are approximate.
Country Year of first nuclear test Deployed warheadsa Other warheads Total Inventory
United States 1945 1920 5380 7300
Russia 1949 1600 6400 8000
United Kingdom 1952 160 65 225
France 1960 290 10 300
China 1964 .. 250 250
India 1974 .. 90–110 90–110
Pakistan 1998 .. 100–120 100–120
Israel .. .. 80 80
North Korea 2006 .. 6–8 6–8
Total 3970 12 350 16 300
Source:SIPRI Yearbook 2014 (Oxford University Press: Oxford, 2014).

a ‘Deployed’ means warheads placed on missiles or located on bases with operational forces.

there's no use of Nuclear weapons unless we have 2nd hit capability

Spot on! I don't know why guys get orgasms when portraying the size and quantity of dicks that needless to say will never ever be used!

When will we start talking about whose is better in education, poverty alleviation, health, economy, etc? The size of nuclear dicks don't matter anymore. It's just a deterrent. Producing a couple of nukes or a million means squat!
ur point is good .. but a good economy is nothing if there aren't enough weapons to save that good economy

ur point is good .. but a good economy is nothing if there aren't enough weapons to save that good economy

A big joke,First u create a good economy & then talk. where is yr economy heading rightnow.Where does Pakistan stand today.What r yr FOREX reserves,what is yr GDP,HOW does pakistan pays it International debts.What about the ongoing military operations in Wazirstan. Yr rulers whether NS or Az r travelling in a rudderless ship.Religious extremism & Talibanization is eating yr country like a parasite from inside

World nuclear forces, January 2014
All estimates are approximate.
Country Year of first nuclear test Deployed warheadsa Other warheads Total Inventory
United States 1945 1920 5380 7300
Russia 1949 1600 6400 8000
United Kingdom 1952 160 65 225
France 1960 290 10 300
China 1964 .. 250 250
India 1974 .. 90–110 90–110
Pakistan 1998 .. 100–120 100–120
Israel .. .. 80 80
North Korea 2006 .. 6–8 6–8
Total 3970 12 350 16 300
Source:SIPRI Yearbook 2014 (Oxford University Press: Oxford, 2014).

a ‘Deployed’ means warheads placed on missiles or located on bases with operational forces.
The way we are going for Nuclear Plants I think we would go for 300 nuclear warheads at least

We can increase our stockpiles anytime...............who knows the actual figures btw??
Stupid assesements:lol:
So others assessments sound stupid to you, but you have acquired the knowledge to know that India can increase the stock pile......... jay ho. !!

I think Pak is doing good job here as it will create trouble for external force to break pak into peices, but this would make it easy and one problem anywhere would get all these facilties under UN control where Pak cannot use it?

Is this a game that has both sides - adv and diadv?

Food For Thought.

At present, the clearest manifestation of the chimerical pursuit of deterrence stability is between Pakistan and India. Both are in the process of achieving secure, second strike capabilities – if they haven’t already gotten there – but their competition isn’t winding down.

Writing projects are an occasion to let my fingers to do the walking through old 4X6 cards in shoeboxes to find quotes stashed away and long forgotten. Younger wonks: The reference here is to the “Yellow Pages” — a fat book of alphabetical business listings on flimsy yellow paper. Mad Men encouraged us to use this relic of the Analog Age with a long-running advertising campaign to let our fingers do the walking until we found the right page. We also let our fingers do the walking looking for books in card catalogues at the library.

Here’s a sampling of dusty quotes on 4×6 cards on the nuclear competition on the subcontinent:

“You can proclaim to the whole world without hesitation that I am beyond repair. I regard the employment of the atomic bomb for the wholesale destruction of men, women and children as the most diabolical use of science.” — Mahatma Gandhi in Harijan, July 7, 1946.

“We must protect our integrity, but our missiles must not be targeted against the people of India, with whom Pakistan has no enmity. Our culture and our traditions demand that we refrain from making cities and civil population as targets. We must only aim at nuclear installations and military installations, if at all that eventually is thrust on Pakistan.” – editorial in The Muslim (Pakistan), June 1, 1998.

“For India to initiate a nuclear attack in the subcontinent would be a betrayal of the human spirit.” — Raja Ramanna, a key figure in India’s nuclear weapons program, cited by K. Subrahmanyam in the Economic Times, May 26, 1993

“More is unnecessary if less is enough.” – General K. Sundarji, one of the founding fathers of India’s nuclear posture

“India will not engage in any arms race. We shall not, therefore, pursue an open-ended program.” – Jaswant Singh, then India’s Minister of External Affairs, December, 1999.

“If the safety and security of the nation require deployment of conventional and non-conventional weapons on the border, the Government will not hesitate to do so.” – Salman Khursheed, then India’s Minister of State for External Affairs, September, 1994.

“India may be a billion-plus nation with six times Pakistan’s GNP, but in the prevalent nuclear environment, such superiority is meaningless. Therefore, the Indian leadership should face reality and accept Pakistan as an equal.” — Lt. Gen. Javed Nasir, former Director General of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence, in The News, September 7, 2000.

“Our deterrence strategy is defensive. We have no design to go and attack the enemy. But if we are attacked we are going to be offensive in defending ourselves.” – Pervez Musharraf, then President and Chief of Army Staff, at the commissioning of an Agosta-class submarine, December, 2003.

Back
Top Bottom