What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

1601410_1426727834237000_1501334316_n.jpg

This pic is very old .. this soldier embraced Shahadat aswell..

View attachment 18956
Soldier Gul Maseed mehsud embraced shahadat while fighting against TTP , he jumped in front of the bullets to save Capt Mannan ul Hassan .. he survives a baby girl:
View attachment 18959

What a handsome man. May Allah grant him the highest of Jannahs. Brave as hell. We have lost so many young kids, but we seem to have 10 more for each martyr. MA.

Any info. on the gun showed in the last picture.
Also what about the modern looking AK variant? Is it produced locally?

the pic isnt opening (giving error) ... gimme the link... also most likely a modified Type-56... Produced... well thts not really known... POF did display locally produces AKs during a defence expo (IDEAS)... which upset the russians... after tht didnt see them on POF stalls... so probably chinese ... (although all MP-5s are being replaced by AKs)...

the pic isnt opening (giving error) ... gimme the link... also most likely a modified Type-56... Produced... well thts not really known... POF did display locally produces AKs during a defence expo (IDEAS)... which upset the russians... after tht didnt see them on POF stalls... so probably chinese ... (although all MP-5s are being replaced by AKs)...
K, my mistake, i wanted to ask about the 2nd last pic.... Do we manufacture that G-3 variant?
Also since you have mentioned that POF can manufacture modernized AK's (???) so does that mean that we can provide these firearms to our soldiers or will that too make the Russians pissed?

K, my mistake, i wanted to ask about the 2nd last pic.... Do we manufacture that G-3 variant?
Also since you have mentioned that POF can manufacture modernized AK's (???) so does that mean that we can provide these firearms to our soldiers or will that too make the Russians pissed?

Tht is one of the new G3 variants... and in service with the military and LEAs.

As for providing AKs to our soldiers .. what do you think is replacing the MP-5s?

Last edited:
Tht is one of the new G3 variants... and in service with the military and LEAd..

As for providing AKs to our soldiers .. what do you think is replacing the MP-5s?
Hmmm... IMP we are cool for a good few years as far as battle rifles are concerned but what about snipers?
Also what are the updates on our para forces i.e. are they being modernized? (please tell me about the ATF too)

Hmmm... IMP we are cool for a good few years as far as battle rifles are concerned but what about snipers?
Also what are the updates on our para forces i.e. are they being modernized? (please tell me about the ATF too)

Yara what about snipers? 50 cals,AI,range masters,dragonovs,steyr etc etc are in service in good numbers... news about a new sniper procurement is also there... (tender is issued)... POF is already produces the 90s and G3 styles/based DMRs...

Back
Top Bottom