What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

18485728_1716934635270650_8539578621425677744_n.jpg

18485722_1716934645270649_2539371988409339809_n.jpg
In the first picture a man behind coas is he having his hand on his holster
Thx

No we have money and some help is coming from China and other from Arabs
Sir in one of your post you said NS creating hurdles now you saying we have money and some help also which I doubt & you think NS can create hurdles if PAF select any fighter I have doubt
On that also so let's hope for the best
Thx

@ zarvan brother if we buy from china j10 you will say NS has gulp down commission
In one. Of the other thread you said he want commission from Russia for su 35
So at the end what we are getting is who is behind the commission now
Thx

Not a holster thats handheld radio
on the second note, the person shaking Coas hand, i think thats not his standard issue handgun, its a Beretta (could be a clone)
Majority if the officers buy their own handguns. I doubt officers will use clones, this may be the taurus weapon which is similar to beretta and a very favorite of many.

Majority if the officers buy their own handguns. I doubt officers will use clones, this may be the taurus weapon which is similar to beretta and a very favorite of many.
that is true, I had bought them for friend who was carrying it through his posting in Barra, initially he would carry Zigana, then we switched to Sarsilmaz St9 & eventually settled on Zasava Ez9.......
on the clone front then i would disagree many of them buy the throw away pieces, since they don't really need a license to buy weapon

Yup, there's definitely something underneath the green zip up tactical vests. See pic. Soft armor or hard, can't tell, probably soft with ability to insert hard armor when needed.

SPD has what looks like the best ballistic vest in service (for non-specops). Needs better shoulder harnesses but way better than the ones the services have now.

Back
Top Bottom