What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

It is like the British army camo
ssgt-png.369943

MTP_regimental_dress_KRH_200.jpg

i posted these pictures. they are NOT from Pakistan. the flora and geography does not match. the camo in question is aussie/nz/brit multicam. neither are the guns pak issued weapons. nor the vehicles or the vests. safe to say either arabs training in europe or nz OR paks deputed for training. either way it should not be seen as a makeover for any pak forces unit with respect to camo or personal protection.

i posted these pictures. they are NOT from Pakistan. the flora and geography does not match. the camo in question is aussie/nz/brit multicam. neither are the guns pak issued weapons. nor the vehicles or the vests. safe to say either arabs training in europe or nz OR paks deputed for training. either way it should not be seen as a makeover for any pak forces unit with respect to camo or personal protection.

Those are M-4s standard SSG weapon... The helmets and Kevlar too ..
Brits etc wear this - MK6

https://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/kevlar-helmet-mk6-british-army-326558.html

Those are M-4s standard SSG weapon... The helmets and Kevlar too ..
Brits etc wear this - MK6

https://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/kevlar-helmet-mk6-british-army-326558.html

sigh. SSG have never used that M4 version with that particular stock or the plate carrier. There is no kevlar vest in the pictures (kevlar is soft armor - the picture shows a hard armor plate carrier). Never have any branch of the Pak Armed Forces ever used a modern plate carrier depicted in the picture, nor the woodland rhodesian recon vests (RRV) depicted in the third picture. The camo is a brit variation of multicam (longer strokes) but with a different color palette. the aussies and the kiwis use the same camo derivative. would not be surprised if brit-influenced gcc countries also use that particular camo. hand-me-downs, individual purchase, or training abroad are more likely.

sigh. SSG have never used that M4 version with that particular stock

This stock?

kkkk.png

13739506_793423114130672_750297884_n.jpg

or the plate carrier. There is no kevlar vest in the pictures (kevlar is soft armor - the picture shows a hard armor plate carrier). Never have any branch of the Pak Armed Forces ever used a modern plate carrier depicted in the picture
They are in use ... and even being produced and marketed... See IDEAS 2016 pic...

gtart from that russian company is also offering them to PA... Infact the old plate type vests are being replaced... search forum.
nor the woodland rhodesian recon vests (RRV) depicted in the third picture. The camo is a brit variation of multicam (longer strokes) but with a different color palette. the aussies and the kiwis use the same camo derivative. would not be surprised if brit-influenced gcc countries also use that particular camo. hand-me-downs, individual purchase, or training abroad are more likely.
There are several type of camos being used by Pak mil... recently we even saw pic of PA troops wearing a camo similiar to ACU..

SPD camo is also similiar to USMC Marpat digital camo and so on...

Also no Arab mil wears Maroon berets its pretty much unique to SSG... on previous pages u will even see SSG with their maroon berets and woodland wearin it.

Now i dont know if they did or are changin their camo.. but they soldiers are def PA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom