What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

15871653_10154568620999130_216085218930701891_n.jpg

15894752_1340871539317582_1484640772429743579_n.jpg

15965056_1550800381616080_4859241118346045900_n.jpg

I think 1st picture is from Army/SSG
2nd picture is someone from Air force
3rd picture is someone from Pakistan Marines.

2nd pic if of Army Aviation Combat Sqd, Cobra helicopters to be exact.

In the Pakistani context, the shoulder insignias are a give away. Whereas with other forces, not that easy.

Last edited:
In most conflicts in ME we see reactive bricks coverin Mbts against atgms covering whole top of the tank I guess to cover top attack missiles but nothing on ak

In most conflicts in ME we see reactive bricks coverin Mbts against atgms covering whole top of the tank I guess to cover top attack missiles but nothing on ak
Our enemy doesn't operate a top attack ATGM. We tailor our equipment keeping in view what they'll face.

Our enemy doesn't operate a top attack ATGM. We tailor our equipment keeping in view what they'll face.

India is getting Apache helicopters with hellfire missiles, believe they have bought or near a deal for javelin missiles and most probably bought the Israeli Spike missile system, and all these 3 are top attack munitions, thus PA should start taking into consideration this thread. AKs need to be upgraded with reliable soft & hard kill systems.

India is getting Apache helicopters with hellfire missiles, believe they have bought or near a deal for javelin missiles and most probably bought the Israeli Spike missile system, and all these 3 are top attack munitions, thus PA should start taking into consideration this thread. AKs need to be upgraded with reliable soft & hard kill systems.

I know its repost but, when read and see this pictures my moral gets high and blood gets so warm, want to do something for my country, even ready to give my life! Maybe other young Members get also inspired by this pictures !
IMG_2650.JPG
540832_389647091129132_1269586030_n.jpg
rsz_unbenannt_2.jpg

absolute moral BOOSTER

Last edited:
ERA can be removed or applied fairy quickly even in the field.... using em during peacetime doesnt make any sense as it also screws up their shell life.

WTegM.jpg

Sir, do we have any information regarding such upgrade from Turkiye, Ukrain etc for Al-Khalid tanks? like any possible talks or interest for such defensive gadgets while looking at the rival procurement that I am sure, threat assessment would have been done for proper counter measures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom