What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

212692555.jpg
What's with this guy's IR pointer? It's on the barrel :what:

sir desert fighter saying sargodha, but doesn't matter, just asking.....

But sir please elaborate on this, fighter pilot wearing spectacle, when did PAF allowed that?
image-jpg.231467

Exercise-Shaheen-II-2014.jpg

Here's a full image and you can clearly read on the plaque in the back ground ;;PAF Base Rafiqui''
Those could be anti-glare glasses, some pilots later in their career do wear glasses, legendary M M Alam being a prime example.

Here's a full image and you can clearly read on the plaque in the back ground ;;PAF Base Rafiqui''
Those could be anti-glare glasses, some pilots later in their career do wear glasses, legendary M M Alam being a prime example.

thanks for further clarification
sir than i think people with correction should also be encouraged to apply...... if it does not affect flying, than why not people with weak eyesight be able to pursue their dream of GDP if they want to....

Bhai .. SHAHEEN II was held at Sargodha... Shaheen III was held was Rafiqui.

What's with this guy's IR pointer? It's on the barrel :what:

That's a laser pointer or Target Illuminator...

That's a laser pointer or Target Illuminator...
I know that, the Laser is called an IR pointer...
I wonder how he managed to get that thing to mount on his barrel? It looks like he glued it or something. I bet It'll fall off once the barrel overheats :what:
Other than that, Really nice thread!

I know that, the Laser is called an IR pointer...
I wonder how he managed to get that thing to mount on his barrel? It looks like he glued it or something. I bet It'll fall off once the barrel overheats :what:
Other than that, Really nice thread!

lol not glue:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom