What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

11160591_703657653079755_7495585669720624793_n.jpg

G-36 Rifle, MG-3 machine Gun, Anti-Tank Missile Milan and Panzerfaust. Our Force is called Panzergrenadier, we are fighting with and out side from the APC Marder-2 like this :

View attachment 217317 View attachment 217319
panzergrenadier, yes i know about them. They got one of the most fears reputation in WW2.

But isnt panzerfaust a WW2 weapon?

G-36 Rifle, MG-3 machine Gun, Anti-Tank Missile Milan and Panzerfaust. Our Force is called Panzergrenadier, we are fighting with and out side from the APC Marder-2 like this :

View attachment 217317 View attachment 217319
It was famous tiger tank regiment got fame at battle of Kursk at eastern front i must say elite tank regiment it's deployment put hold offence by Von manstein at Kursk reason hitlor want these elite penzers to be there .

Sir, are you allowing these pictures to post here publicly without approval from high level? Do you have permission? :what:

please checkt this, its even in english:

Panzergrenadierbataillon 411 | PhotoBW.info

You can finde such picture everywhere in the Internet, and most pictures were take under the command of the General, they are for the PUBLIC, there is no sensitive equipment shown....Like All the other million military pictures in the internet and magazines.

panzergrenadier, yes i know about them. They got one of the most fears reputation in WW2.

Yes the first version was seen in WW2 but later it was upgraded to this here:
Panzerfaust 3

The Panzerfaust 3 (Tank fist 3 or "The German RPG") is a modern disposable recoilless anti-tank weapon, which was developed between 1978 and 1985 and put into service by the Bundeswehr in 1992. It was first ordered in 1973 to provide West German infantry with an effective weapon against contemporary Soviet armour, thereby replacing West Germany's aging PzF 44 Lanze launchers.

Panzerfaust 3:

Panzerfaust3.jpg
Pzf3n.jpg

Last edited:
please checkt this, its even in english:

Panzergrenadierbataillon 411 | PhotoBW.info

You can finde such picture everywhere in the Internet, and most pictures were take under the command of the General, they are for the PUBLIC, there is no sensitive equipment shown....Like All the other million military pictures in the internet and magazines.

Yes the first version was seen in WW2 but later it was upgraded to this here:
Panzerfaust 3

The Panzerfaust 3 (Tank fist 3 or "The German RPG") is a modern disposable recoilless anti-tank weapon, which was developed between 1978 and 1985 and put into service by the Bundeswehr in 1992. It was first ordered in 1973 to provide West German infantry with an effective weapon against contemporary Soviet armour, thereby replacing West Germany's aging PzF 44 Lanze launchers.

Panzerfaust 3:

View attachment 217386 View attachment 217387
Ulla u lucky its was one of the best tank regiment in weirmach i hope i spell correct and von manstein was one of the best tactical commander of german army though that delay cost germans darely gave enough time for russia to build defences but Best victory i always regard by von manstein is criemia war i think it was him who made it possible.

Back
Top Bottom