What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

image.jpg

it was only a matter of time before somebody called them out and said it wasn't multicam.
lolz
Called whom out ?

there is a private company in Pakistan already making such Armour ...how ever i have seen a new one around in Lahore....it is based on the old plate carrier that was used extensively with law enforcement agencies but now with camo and webbing ...IDK if it is imported or made in house but its out there.

there is a private company in Pakistan already making such Armour ...how ever i have seen a new one around in Lahore....it is based on the old plate carrier that was used extensively with law enforcement agencies but now with camo and webbing ...IDK if it is imported or made in house but its out there.

The one you are talking has been in service since a long time .. The one produced by the private companies is the interceptor body armour (used by army and FC)...

And than there is the old one which is slowly bein replaced..

This as I posted before is the old one is service since long:

image.jpg

@Neptune

SSG, SSW, SSGN = Various Woodland camos.
Army = Desert Multicam
Old Army camo = Rooviak
Delta-S Unit = UCP
Rangers = Chockchip desert cam
Frontier Corps = Mountain Tiger pattern
Marines = Sea Bluechip pattern

Pakistan has diverse topography, hence different patterns.
Sir Chenab Rangers wear light green uniform they were wearing yesterday in Islamabad as well what is that called

The one you are talking has been in service since a long time .. The one produced by the private companies is the interceptor body armour (used by army and FC)...

And than there is the old one which is slowly bein replaced..

This as I posted before is the old one is service since long:

View attachment 44131
oh yes the interceptor i forgot the name ...that is seriously expensive stuff but if PAK is making it maybe the costs ll come down

Sir Chenab Rangers wear light green uniform they were wearing yesterday in Islamabad as well what is that called
He's talkin about Sindh rangers.

oh yes the interceptor i forgot the name ...that is seriously expensive stuff but if PAK is making it maybe the costs ll come down

Is this the one you saw?

image.jpg

@S-A-B-E-R->

Last edited:
Called whom out ?

Called out people who are saying that the current army camo is multicam.
I had the same question in mind, is there a specific document claiming that the new camo is multicam?
Otherwise they look distinct. Multicam isn't digital and doesn't use the same colors that the Pakistani pattern does.

This picture is just cringeworthy.

Not one bit. You should've seen what the Pakistani marines looked like way back. THAT was somewhat cringeworthy.
Just give the marines in that picture a PASGT helmet and trade the Mp5 with a Type 56 variant that the SSG uses.

Back
Top Bottom