What's new

Pakistan might be considering opting for 18 more F16 Block C/D

Firstly no one knows that what version of j-10 Is fc-20 ,is it j-10b or totally new breed with western avionics all we hearing are rumors we will only come to know when it will be inducted by Paf

Secondly Chinese never expose their systems/tech fully they always make others keep guesing for what is coming towards them

So saying Fc-20 is less capable than f-16 c/d block 52 will b totally childish and premature

Hope u got ur answer

Regards

I agree with what you said, but dont you think that Paf is actully buying FC-20 dont they have the right to examin its technical report to compare or to evaluate it? If they are now going for additional F-16s i mean they dont have to if FC-20 meets all there requirements.and also Paf could get 36 more FC 20 then to go for 18 more F-16s:pakistan:

I agree with what you said, but dont you think that Paf is actully buying FC-20 dont they have the right to examin its technical report to compare or to evaluate it? If they are now going for additional F-16s i mean they dont have to if FC-20 meets all there requirements.and also Paf could get 36 more FC 20 then to go for 18 more F-16s:pakistan:

Its not confirm whether Paf will go for another 18 f-16 c/d or not, this thread is just based on perception and possibility its not confirm yet
And suppose if PAF go for further 18 f-16 thn it doestnt have anythng to do with Fc-20 neither it means that fc-20 are inferior,its just to have a blend of aircraft from China and west ,Obviously western tech is more mature specialy f-16 ones

Its not confirm whether Paf will go for another 18 f-16 c/d or not, this thread is just based on perception and possibility its not confirm yet
And suppose if PAF go for further 18 f-16 thn it doestnt have anythng to do with Fc-20 neither it means that fc-20 are inferior,its just to have a blend of aircraft from China and west ,Obviously western tech is more mature specialy f-16 ones

thanx that makes sense ! and one more thing that is there any chance that we could get TOT of FC-20 or lisence production ?:pakistan::china:

thanx that makes sense ! and one more thing that is there any chance that we could get TOT of FC-20 or lisence production ?:pakistan::china:

If Paf wanted to increase the number of FC-20 from 36 i.e wanted to induct them in large numbers i dun thnk China will have any problem with TOT as they have shown in past,AS China also has to meet the requirments of j-10 for its air force so TOT will be the best option for them

Hmm expected call why would you let 18 new birds in hand fly away grab it frist and then grab the 36 J10B as well

Hmm expected call why would you let 18 new birds in hand fly away grab it frist and then grab the 36 J10B as well

u sounds like that we are getting them all free ?
any country can buy them if they have money why u r u excited

u sounds like that we are getting them all free ?
any country can buy them if they have money why u r u excited

Well we can get them as part of our alliance package and it helps Pakistan airforce put 18 more pilots up in air and with latest Missiles these birds offer alot of positives for Airforce , it help build cooperation

Becasue we aleady used the F16 platform , we already have all the training and engineering facilities for the planes so these were be a easy integration into our existing platform

Our other planes are likely to arrrive between 2010-2015 (JF17 , FC-20, J10B) so its a good idea to have multiple platforms

they are multiple platform but same kind of package of planes multirole we need some thing like F 15 air superiority fighter plane and it has to be twin engine most of the countries even indonesia who have less military budget want twin engine fighter jet pakistan is the only aiforce in the world who never used twin engine fighter jet along with turkey but turkey will get F 35 and EF in future

Well we can get them as part of our alliance package and it helps Pakistan airforce put 18 more pilots up in air and with latest Missiles these birds offer alot of positives for Airforce , it help build cooperation

Becasue we aleady used the F16 platform , we already have all the training and engineering facilities for the planes so these were be a easy integration into our existing platform

Our other planes are likely to arrrive between 2010-2015 (JF17 , FC-20, J10B) so its a good idea to have multiple platforms

Our alliance lol good joke r u still expecting uncle sam to give u f-16 in gift or pay for ur f-16's its not gonna happen..We have to pay each and every single penny to meet their cost

and by the way who told u we are getting fc-20 and j-10B...its either fc-20 or j-10b (depending upon the designation ) not both man

:pakistan:
Our alliance lol good joke r u still expecting uncle sam to give u f-16 in gift or pay for ur f-16's its not gonna happen..We have to pay each and every single penny to meet their cost

and by the way who told u we are getting fc-20 and j-10B...its either fc-20 or j-10b (depending upon the designation ) not both man

Well are owed 400 million of back payments based on my calculation and army's accounting department's calculations so if we get F16 why not

Back
Top Bottom