What's new

Pakistan may get F-16s by July: experts

Modi is visiting US in June.

F-16 deal has been postponed to July to avoid embarrassing Modi.

That's it.

Hi,

Sometimes people give too much credit to people with high ranks. Until and unless you don't talk to them---you would not know how ignorant they are.

As I have already stated---pAF has already sabotaged the defence of pakistan----. They have decided that they are not going to fight---that is why---they did not buy any air superiority aircraft in the last 25 years.

Again---their insistence on getting the F16---without getting another aircraft to compliment it---is again disasterous.

The reason they don't listen is that no one has held their feet to the fire on a live TV discussion. Unless the nation does not know----they will do what they have been doing.
F16 is a jive for us.

What is amazing to me is that 16 yrs ago the drama was US kept ur F-16. Over the last 10 yrs the prospect of more F-16s had been used as the carrot to keep GoP in line. Now the prospect of the prospect is being discussed and u guys are going nuts. Eventually it will be a prospect of getting to smell some of F 16s fumes will be all that is needed.

If the US gives u money for the F-16s great... But otherwise u guys need to move the hell on and develop JF-17 and look towards Su-35 to give urselves a legitimate air superiority and strike presence.

What is amazing to me is that 16 yrs ago the drama was US kept ur F-16. Over the last 10 yrs the prospect of more F-16s had been used as the carrot to keep GoP in line. Now the prospect of the prospect is being discussed and u guys are going nuts. Eventually it will be a prospect of getting to smell some of F 16s fumes will be all that is needed.

If the US gives u money for the F-16s great... But otherwise u guys need to move the hell on and develop JF-17 and look towards Su-35 to give urselves a legitimate air superiority and strike presence.
Forget Su-35, I'd be impressed if we just stand by the JF-17 Block-III in absolute and uncompromising terms. Why not spend the $270mn towards actually getting a very good AESA radar and EW/ECM package?

Forget Su-35, I'd be impressed if we just stand by the JF-17 Block-III in absolute and uncompromising terms. Why not spend the $270mn towards actually getting a very good AESA radar and EW/ECM package?
Sir Jf 17 never meant to be 4.5 gen fighter...

Hi,

Sometimes people give too much credit to people with high ranks. Until and unless you don't talk to them---you would not know how ignorant they are.

As I have already stated---pAF has already sabotaged the defence of pakistan----. They have decided that they are not going to fight---that is why---they did not buy any air superiority aircraft in the last 25 years.

Again---their insistence on getting the F16---without getting another aircraft to compliment it---is again disasterous.

The reason they don't listen is that no one has held their feet to the fire on a live TV discussion. Unless the nation does not know----they will do what they have been doing.

Sir, Pakistan's nation is never gonna say a single word. because they are just busy with their life (sitting in front of tv and accusing politicians and General) and we are doing the same on this PDF (sorry for this but its truth).

And if we talk about Our general's. this A*s holes politician and other politician will never let them do their work - in case they really wants to.

F16 issue is never gonna end just because we do not have courage to refuse US. simple.
we will keep them in our AF until our PAF kicked one more time badly. and you Already said this many times and i am also adding my word here. It will happen sooner or later.

Forget about July guys...May 24th is the last date for signing the Letter of Acceptance for the F-16's...otherwise you can kiss your favourite aircraft goodbye...

And I've also read that LM is shutting down F-16 production line by the end of next year so if you wanna buy the aircraft this is your last chance

Has anyone looked at INDIA's inventory. They are using both Russians and USA made weapons. Whereas both countries are enemy of each other. The point is we don't need to fight and isolate ourselves from both but instead we have to manipulate them so that we have both tech's and incorporate them into making our own new one's. Look at India and it's Make in India programme, the fact is they are using all western and Russian equipment but having them produced in their own country and a time will come when they will produce their own much better tech without anyone's help. We should learn this good aspect and incorporate and work together rather then cursing fighting and propagating hate idea's as we know we can't do anything to these super power's.

Has anyone looked at INDIA's inventory. They are using both Russians and USA made weapons. Whereas both countries are enemy of each other. The point is we don't need to fight and isolate ourselves from both but instead we have to manipulate them so that we have both tech's and incorporate them into making our own new one's. Look at India and it's Make in India programme, the fact is they are using all western and Russian equipment but having them produced in their own country and a time will come when they will produce their own much better tech without anyone's help. We should learn this good aspect and incorporate and work together rather then cursing fighting and propagating hate idea's as we know we can't do anything to these super power's.

Sir,

Welcome to the board---. Seems like you are a bot out of touch---.

As of now---India does not own any major U S weapons---secondly----india is a hindu nation majority.

I think that you might have lost your directions---you as a pakistani do not have choice of living in peace or not living in peace----so---please if such is the illusion that you have---you are in for a surprise---.

Pakistan is the biggest baddest boy of the third world---and there is no chance for christians to convert it to a christian nation---.

You are lucky that the U S failed in Libya and Syria--otherwise your number was up last year.

So---please do get out of this dream world that you are going to live peacefully----. You will have to chose sides. There are no ifs and buts here.

As for isolation---you have already close to being isolated---when every Jamal---Rahman---and Abdullah---Sheeda---Tidda----Langra was threatening to use nucs all the time if threatened---.

The world and the powers to be have taken this threat seriously---. Now they are slowly but surely started to tighten up the noose---. So---pray hard and find a saviour.

Sir,

Welcome to the board---. Seems like you are a bot out of touch---.

As of now---India does not own any major U S weapons---secondly----india is a hindu nation majority.

I think that you might have lost your directions---you as a pakistani do not have choice of living in peace or not living in peace----so---please if such is the illusion that you have---you are in for a surprise---.

Pakistan is the biggest baddest boy of the third world---and there is no chance for christians to convert it to a christian nation---.

You are lucky that the U S failed in Libya and Syria--otherwise your number was up last year.

So---please do get out of this dream world that you are going to live peacefully----. You will have to chose sides. There are no ifs and buts here.

As for isolation---you have already close to being isolated---when every Jamal---Rahman---and Abdullah---Sheeda---Tidda----Langra was threatening to use nucs all the time if threatened---.

The world and the powers to be have taken this threat seriously---. Now they are slowly but surely started to tighten up the noose---. So---pray hard and find a saviour.

C-17 Globe Master is US MADE or produced locally. Hercules cj130 is also local. Order of Apache is from local market. Procurement of P8 Poseidon is also local. Should I go on on US made equipment in Indian inventory. Also please make it clear everything ISRAEL makes is more or less US licensed or have a hand in it. Therefore one way or another you are getting the US stuff. Also please read the latest news India wants to have Nuclear Tech shared with US. By the way no country is bacha tuchha nowadays and also if it was not for RUSSIA and it's bombing US and Allies which India so desperately wants to join stands anywhere.

C-17 Globe Master is US MADE or produced locally. Hercules cj130 is also local. Order of Apache is from local market. Procurement of P8 Poseidon is also local. Should I go on on US made equipment in Indian inventory. Also please make it clear everything ISRAEL makes is more or less US licensed or have a hand in it. Therefore one way or another you are getting the US stuff. Also please read the latest news India wants to have Nuclear Tech shared with US. By the way no country is bacha tuchha nowadays and also if it was not for RUSSIA and it's bombing US and Allies which India so desperately wants to join stands anywhere.

Hi,

I knew you would say that---and I was waiting for this reply of yours.

You are confusing these items with primary major weapons systems---which these are not.

What you have mentioned are secondary complimentary systems---. Now when India signs up for a fighter aircraft---or the american tanks---or american frigates then we will talk---.

Sharing of nuc tech is not a major issue---because it won't be weapons related---. Just for your consolation---many of the pakistani scientists who pioneered the nuc programmed---were educated and trained in the U S---and also---it was thru the blessing of the U S---that we got our nuc program---.

P8 Poseidon is Indian main Naval warfare and reconnaissance. C-17 is Indian major Transport carrier. CJ-130 is used by Indian Special forces. Apaches are going to be front line Gunships. Chinook's are going to be Indian main mobility helis. Boing Tanker is going to be Indian main Refuellers. And the pride of India the Tejas are driven by GE engines. M-777's howitzer is going to be Indian frontline artillery. Should I again go on. Also where you get your scientist educated our's got education from Germany, UK and Netherland. Our nuke tech is from Netherland and home grown not US. Please clear your confusion.

Hi,

High Ranks in PAF know what they are doing, or maybe they dont ? Thats atleast 30+ years of service gone to waste in your vision.

Interestingly, i cant make up my mind if PAF needs a good mediator to negotiate F-16's with US for PAF or GOP needs a good mediator to get PAF away from F-16 once in for all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom