What's new

Pakistan loses 4th spot to India in ICC test ranking. Drops to 5th Position

Good news.now it is time for kangaroo curry.:yahoo:

lol every formets of the game their team is behind than india wo bhi tab jab indian team is not in good form for last one year by the way what happened to their so called world's best bowling attack .

but does that really matter? i mean boy we just beat the hell out of you in the ODI in your home ground :omghaha:

but does that really matter? i mean boy we just beat the hell out of you in the ODI in your home ground :omghaha:
Ghanta....1 match extra jeeta tha....aur ODI tha woh, usme ranked 1 hain.....beat the hell out. Beating the hell out means bowled out by making just 47 runs, loosing test matches with innings defeat. :omghaha:

Sab ranking main neeche ho.

test mai upar, oneday mai upar aur t20 mai bhi? yeh toh takhta he palat gaya boss!!:victory:

Ghanta....1 match extra jeeta tha....aur ODI tha woh, usme ranked 1 hain.....beat the hell out. Beating the hell out means bowled out by making just 47 runs, loosing test matches with innings defeat. :omghaha:

Sab ranking main neeche ho.
@KRAIT its OK, you are just under going the initial stages of that shock :D

t9up12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT its OK, you are just under going the initial stages of that shock :D
Shock. Bhai SA kya haalat ki hai tumhari. 15 days test ke the, 11 main nipta diya. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
but does that really matter? i mean boy we just beat the hell out of you in the ODI in your home ground

Thats why you had been beaten by India in every world cup....We even beat you in the world cup which you won......:omghaha:

why are we @ 5th? shouldn't we be lower than that after our teams outstanding performance against SA in Tests.........

OhoHo0 !!!!!! Its just a game...Ranking can be change ..... :pakistan:

A raha haii PAKISTAN ane Do Pher INDIA KO Bhag he jane DO warna phir mar pare ge :D

Dhoni_AaneDoFinal.jpg

17822850.cms

6262792_460s.jpg

images

429036_4907251281408_1702021055_n.jpg

Pakistan cant be top ranked team for some time to come. I watched all the days of Cape Town Test and saw Pakistan just handed over the advantage to South Africa.

No running between the wickets. No singles taken. Just giving their inferior quality spinner maiden after maiden. They let their bowlers come on them. No doubt South Africa is a great side but its not Australia when they were number 1 with no apparent weakness. South Africa does have weakness and their prime weakness is no bowler uses the old ball well and they have low quality spinners.

When Pakistan should have capitalized on the advantage, they batted as if they were defending a Test match instead of setting a target. That where they let opposition on top of them.

Misbah is a fine player but someone needs to tell him that occupying crease is not enough. You have make runs too! So after 40 odd runs and playing 150 deliveries, he got out on a very poor shot. Can you please tell my why wasted so much deliveries. On a target of 182, 20 or 30 more runs would have more than enough. And those could have been got by rotating strike.

Back
Top Bottom