What's new

Pakistan likely to pull out of Asia Cup, World Twenty20 in Bangladesh due to security issues

what abut taking cup from haseena same as last time :lol:

she was sitting till defeat and then run with tail in legs when pak wins :enjoy:

Pakistani team cant come because they are joining lady kabadi team :rofl:
Yeah Right... Says who :coffee:
10837-banglavpakAFPREUTERS-1332769211-217-640x480.jpg

Pakistani team cant come because they are joining lady kabadi team :rofl:
Sorry to say, but are you any DNA expert ? if not,you have no right to insult other nation.If you can't respect other's nation,no nation will respect you.so ,stay on that.

@Marshmallow

No baby sister. People burning our flag belong to an eternal brand of Indian funded losers.

This is the 2nd time they are commiting treason to their own people.

Vast majority of BDesis will cheer Pakistan instead of India. Should we disappoint the friends that we have left in BD??

No, we shouldn't be afraid of Awami League's traitors. We should play there. Besides, thanks to our friends, ISI has a station in BD. They'd be looking out for our boys too...through local means.

Its a tit for tat game. PCB should do propaganda against Bangladesh to change the venue and should refuse to send team to Bangladesh.they made PCB fool twice ... :(
by the way they did their drama, they did not make PCB fool, they made BD team and BCB look foolish by showing to the world how much dirty politics and hindutva slaves got a hold of them.

Pakistan should stay home. No need to go to country that always back stabs Pakistan. Pakistan should cut all ties with Bangladesh till a Pakistan friendly Government comes to Power. With the present
Government's attitude there is risk to our Players.
i agree that Pakistanis have a legitimate security concern because of that fascist party in power and hateful and violence-filled demos held by it's supporters in front of Pakistan high commission.

to BD members here: think about it; a couple of BAL madmen recently on tv said smth in the lines of "Pakistan by adopting resolution for Abdul Qader Mullah's murder, confirmed he was 'their guy'. so what was the need for any evidence or witness?" !!!
but i really want Pakistan team to come, otherwise it will break many Bangladeshis' hearts.

I don't think ICC will be moving the T20 WC for one country!Specially not for Pakistan....when Anil Kumble is the Chairman of ICC and Lotus Kamal is the Vice President and the next President of ICC and the current president of ACC.. AFAIK!So not moving Asia Cup either!

ICC will not move the venue for one country but may ban all matches in BD if the current situation continues, lifting of West Indies youth team postponing match someday ago is a red signal for that. 2014 is full of cricket events in BD, I'm really scared of current developments. For Pakistan I would say if tournaments are not postponed by ICC but they refuse to join, that will be a foolish idea.

Bangladesh is 100 times safe then pakistan.

I think their refusal is more to the jealousy that Bangladesh is hosting such international events and the fact that they will loose in these tournaments.

Back
Top Bottom