What's new

India A and Bangladesh A cricketers in ugly on-field fight, umpires intervene in Emerging Teams Asia Cup

These Indian ugly Hindutva f*ckers are terminally dumb and do not even know ICC protocol or fair-play principles.

Indian Lady Cricketers' team came to Bangladesh - lost the match, and their low-life captain was blaming the umpires that match was fixed. Despite the whole stadium who watched slow motion replays etc.

Just khatarnak behaving sore loser bhajee idiots!

Meanwhile no one in Bangladesh raised a peep when Bangladeshi team lost to India yesterday.

Last edited:
These Indian ugly Hindutva f*ckers are terminally dumb and do not even know ICC protocol or fair-play principles.

Indian Lady Cricketers' team came to Bangladesh - lost the match, and their low-life captain was blaming the umpires that match was fixed. Despite the whole stadium who watched slow motion replays etc.

Just khatarnak behaving sore loser bhajee idiots!

Meanwhile no one in Bangladesh raised a peep when Bangladeshi team lost to India yesterday.
Indian captain's behavior astounded me. Thank God, she didn't defecate in the field in anger:victory:

:disagree:Indian captain's behavior astounded me. Thank God, she didn't defecate in the field in anger:victory:

Man - I "pity the foo' " who married this woman - if she indeed found some idiot to get married to.

Ugly as the back side of an animal - and bitchy/snivelly to boot like the Tasmanian devil. Yeeeeesh !! :disagree:

Man - I "pity the foo' " who married this woman - if she indeed found some idiot to get married to.

Ugly as the back side of an animal - and bitchy/snivelly to boot like the Tasmanian devil. Yeeeeesh !! :disagree:
Amazing upbringing, Amazing Bangladeshi Culture... Makes so much sense now on why you are so frustrated.

OK I didn't know Bangladesh/ India matches are this much entertaining. Now days I miss fights of pak india teams. Now no entertainment, every1 is acts like such a gentleman. Lol

Back
Top Bottom