What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

chill buddy my intent is not to deviate
Obviously your intent is to deviate from topic because india has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, so you "chill" and stop derailing the thread.
We have two military bases in Tajikistan
1. Ayni Military base : Not operational but our army is stationed there training their army . It was not taken seriously by us as its distant from Pakistan border and Farkhor base would do the job . It would be additional expense for us to maintain it .
2. Farkhor Air base : Its strategically important place to us as its very near to Pakistan and has Afghanistan as protection wall . While we can launch any attack very easily Pakistan cannot harm the base so easily as it needs to cross Afganistan
I think this quote will cool you how Indian bases effect Pakistan Tajak Relations

:tongue:

Lol, And Pakistani missiles and planes would be able to reach that base within minutes, so?:woot:

Obviously your intent is to deviate from topic because india has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, so you "chill" and stop derailing the thread.
Indian base has its own share in effecting relations with Pakistan and Tajikistan Relations:tongue:
Lol, And Pakistani missiles and planes would be able to reach that base within minutes, so?:woot:
You cant attack directly our base in Tajikistan but we have freedom to attack you in the first go itself . Our planes can exchange the strikes ie a squadron attacking Pakistan while travelling from India to Tajak and Tajak to India . That would be so difficult for Pakistan to make decisions and damage can be done before Pakistan could realize . More over you could hurt Afghanistan because of Misfire since the base is very close to Afghanistan border . The base would cause additional burden for Pakistan in logistics and support since it needs to manage attacks from both sides . We would then be successful in reducing the threat prone to our Main land . Reply me if you want to continue the discussion . This time please be clear and dont throw statements foolishly with out explanations .

Indian base has its own share in effecting relations with Pakistan and Tajikistan Relations:tongue:
Yeah, i can see that :no:

You cant attack directly our base in Tajikistan but we have freedom to attack you in the first go itself . Our planes can exchange the strikes ie a squadron attacking Pakistan while travelling from India to Tajak and Tajak to India . That would be so difficult for Pakistan to make decisions and damage can be done before Pakistan could realize . More over you could hurt Afghanistan because of Misfire since the base is very close to Afghanistan border . The base would cause additional burden for Pakistan in logistics and support since it needs to manage attacks from both sides . We would then be successful in reducing the threat prone to our Main land . Reply me if you want to continue the discussion . This time please be clear and dont throw statements foolishly with out explanations .

Ooooh, thanks for revealing the indian army's secret plans Mr Arm Chair general, now we dumb and retarded Pakistanis will take notice of india's top secret air base in Tajikistan and prepare ourselves because we were too stupid to notice it before, gee thanks. :lol:

Reply me if you want to continue the discussion . This time please be clear and dont throw statements foolishly with out explanations .
Lolz, can i ask you the same thing?

Ok, i will:

Reply me if you want to continue the off topic discussion which you yourself initiated in the first place because you live in a lala land where the world revolves around india and therefore you brought this discussion off topic by dragging india into it. This time please don't post garbage in which you are fantasizing your country and its military as invincible because they are not, if they were they would have done what you stated in your fantasy filled post after November 2008, which it didn't.

Wat a script you've written, So do you really think that indian plane can do much damage, I don't think soo.. Indian airforce If really want to target our Northern area then they have to come down to atleast 5000 to 6000 km Hieght, So they can atleast able to target it. But you know that experience had been proved disasterous for indian during Kargil war, and when they lost their two combat jet, they never came down from 10000km hieght after that and you know they missed all targets. Now our air defense has become more stronger and yea! their is are basis in Skardu and Peshwar too. then tajikistan and your basis are also not far away. and , :lol: attack on indian bases wouldn't be much problematic for us.:)

we shouldn't give a damn what they have to say yet another example of pakistan bending over in the name of "brotherhood" disgraceful getting dictated too by a 4th world country national security should be top priority we should just build it anyway they can't do shi t to us even if they wanted to.They learn their lesson well in the 60s lol

Yeah I agree.

When even Pakistani Pashtuns don't want to have anything to do with these people, why should we care about them?

Ma baouar namekonom ke tajik asti? Tu chekhesem dhal-khorara khush dari? Mo pashtuna avghan astem, jo padarnalata talib a jor mekona o tu jor a khosh dari? Tjekhesem avghan asti? Siot as et mescharmom agar rosti avghan asti.

Ma baouar namekonom ke tajik asti? Tu chekhesem dhal-khorara khush dari? Mo pashtuna avghan astem, jo padarnalata talib a jor mekona o tu jor a khosh dari? Tjekhesem avghan asti? Siot as et mescharmom agar rosti avghan asti.

Translation: "I am Indian and scared"

Don't know from where you Indians come up with such type of rubbish, non realistic and idiotic posts. Facepalm.

When you would use that base to attack Pakistan then nothing can stop us from attacking it in retaliation. Yeah it might be possible that Tajik govt won't allow their land to involve in such conflict but once it will it would be all open for us. And attacking that base isn't much difficult for us. We already have base in Skardu for any such threat. Keep that in mind.

Yeah, i can see that :no:
You can only see and you cant do anything against our base in Tajikistan Tajikistan
Ooooh, thanks for revealing the indian army's secret plans Mr Arm Chair general, now we dumb and retarded Pakistanis will take notice of india's top secret air base in Tajikistan and prepare ourselves because we were too stupid to notice it before, gee thanks. :lol:
You can be dumb or retard but you have no right to say all Pakistanis are so :P
Lolz, can i ask you the same thing?
Ok, i will:
Reply me if you want to continue the off topic discussion which you yourself initiated in the first place because you live in a lala land where the world revolves around india and therefore you brought this discussion off topic by dragging india into it. This time please don't post garbage in which you are fantasizing your country and its military as invincible because they are not, if they were they would have done what you stated in your fantasy filled post after November 2008, which it didn't.
Dont be the bold part :P I told a fact which gave a burn on you *** because you dont like Indian base in Tajikistan you started

Wat a script you've written, So do you really think that indian plane can do much damage, I don't think soo.. Indian airforce If really want to target our Northern area then they have to come down to atleast 5000 to 6000 km Hieght, So they can atleast able to target it. But you know that experience had been proved disasterous for indian during Kargil war, and when they lost their two combat jet, they never came down from 10000km hieght after that and you know they missed all targets. Now our air defense has become more stronger and yea! their is are basis in Skardu and Peshwar too. then tajikistan and your basis are also not far away. and , :lol: attack on indian bases wouldn't be much problematic for us.:)
Dont make a fool of your self. When you feel Pakistani Aircrafts are better and when drones are striking you , you feel Indian aircrafts cant do much damage ? You still speak of 1999 ??? Remember when you are not able to do any thing when our Mig25s were roaming on your airspace?:lol: We will be having upgraded Sukhois,Mig29s and Rafales soon . Having a base in Non India we would be having the option to strike first which would ensure that maximum damage is done to you and you would be wasting few of your resources by spying along Afganisthan border which would in turn benefit us

Don't know from where you Indians come up with such type of rubbish, non realistic and idiotic posts. Facepalm.
Double face palm :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
When you would use that base to attack Pakistan then nothing can stop us from attacking it in retaliation. Yeah it might be possible that Tajik govt won't allow their land to involve in such conflict but once it will it would be all open for us. And attacking that base isn't much difficult for us. We already have base in Skardu for any such threat. Keep that in mind.
Refer my above post and you really believe our base is to treat victims near Afganisthan border ?:lol:

Double face palm :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Refer my above post and you really believe our base is to treat victims near Afganisthan border ?:lol:

I have been reading your posts. They are nothing but a joke. Too much delusions. Grow up.

You can only see and you cant do anything against our base in Tajikistan Tajikistan
You mean that little base with just 1 mig-29 squadron? Lolz, don't worry, a good Shaheen-1A and a few Baburs would be enough to take care of that.

You can be dumb or retard but you have no right to say all Pakistanis are so
If you are dumb and retarded doesn't mean everyone is :woot::cheesy:

Dont be the bold part I told a fact which gave a burn on you *** because you dont like Indian base in Tajikistan you started

Lolz, bharati, your are a true comedian, you should seriously consider stage comedy, i'm sure you'll make a lot of money.

BTW, i
I'm sure you are having a burn in your rear *** right now which is why you would know what it feels like. :lol:

you dont like Indian base in Tajikistan you started
I can care less about indian base in Tajikistan because it is no threat, we can easily neutralize it along with all of your crappy planes.

BTW, you accused me of starting this off topic discussion when it was your bharati behind that was burning and therefore you decided to seek attention like a attention wh@re by bringing india into this thread. :P

Dont make a fool of your self. When you feel Pakistani Aircrafts are better and when drones are striking you , you feel Indian aircrafts cant do much damage ? You still speak of 1999 ??? Remember when you are not able to do any thing when our Mig25s were roaming on your airspace? We will be having upgraded Sukhois,Mig29s and Rafales soon . Having a base in Non India we would be having the option to strike first which would ensure that maximum damage is done to you and you would be wasting few of your resources by spying along Afganisthan border which would in turn benefit us

We don't have anything to worry about your crappy Migs because you have been doing a pretty good job in killing your selves by converting your planes into flying coffins, gee thanks bharatis for making our lives easier! :agree::enjoy:

BTW bharati, we are still waiting for those surgical strikes you promised us in 2008. :lol:

I have been reading your posts. They are nothing but a joke. Too much delusions. Grow up.
Dont act like a kid . If you have any thing to say please quote it and say in what way they are wrong . Do you seriously believe our bases in Tajikistan are for constructing hospitals?:haha:

Back
Top Bottom