What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

Pakistan?

Was it not Massoud who invited the Russians to your country? :coffee:

LOL have you seen Russian soldiers fighting against Pakistan´s army? What are you talking? **** army on the contrary were there in Afghanistan. Russians were brought by Pashtuns, as well as Brits, Arabs, Panjabis to Afghanistan... etc. Your fake Pakistani ISI version of facts do not count and is no reliable to other sources. While you defend your actions with lies, the world knows who are responsible for Afghanistans destruction from first hands. What will you do tomorrow when we ask US and Russian for active support? What will you do? The war was not about MASSOUD or whoever, it was because of Pakistan´s interests and now Pakistan tastes slowly it´s own medicine. I wonder if Pakistan has also a weapon against Taliban? US just need to stop it´s money sending to Pakistan and the Pak state will fall apart, the army will lose it´s power and all those ISI generals will run towad India. In a partitioned Afghanistan you will face tomorrow a much bigger danger than US or Russians.

RazPak you are really good at being devil's advocate here; screw him more and he will tell you his 'inside stories'.

2014 bachagake naqleen... you are known as sellouts and as such you have to defend yourself. You should pack your stuffs from Kabul because Kabul will not be safe for you.

2014 bachagake naqleen... you are known as sellouts and as such you have to defend yourself. You should pack your stuffs from Kabul because Kabul will not be safe for you.

And will join you in Germany like you flee Kabul in 96? :lol:

Wow this guys tone changed pretty quickly towards me.

We hosted all you Afghans in our country, and this is the thanks we get. Your own people invited the Russians, then asked us for help.

Yet, we are always the bad guys.

Whatever man.

LOL have you seen Russian soldiers fighting against Pakistan´s army? What are you talking? **** army on the contrary were there in Afghanistan. Russians were brought by Pashtuns, as well as Brits, Arabs, Panjabis to Afghanistan... etc. Your fake Pakistani ISI version of facts do not count and is no reliable to other sources. While you defend your actions with lies, the world knows who are responsible for Afghanistans destruction from first hands. What will you do tomorrow when we ask US and Russian for active support? What will you do? The war was not about MASSOUD or whoever, it was because of Pakistan´s interests and now Pakistan tastes slowly it´s own medicine. I wonder if Pakistan has also a weapon against Taliban? US just need to stop it´s money sending to Pakistan and the Pak state will fall apart, the army will lose it´s power and all those ISI generals will run towad India. In a partitioned Afghanistan you will face tomorrow a much bigger danger than US or Russians.

You guys now can know his knowledge after 17 pages of the topic, this same knowledge he has for Afghanistan as well that's why I doubt him.

I wonder if Pakistan has also a weapon against Taliban? US just need to stop it´s money sending to Pakistan and the Pak state will fall apart, the army will lose it´s power and all those ISI generals will run towad India. In a partitioned Afghanistan you will face tomorrow a much bigger danger than US or Russians..

Few posts ago this guy was inviting us to absorb Pashtuns dominated parts of Afghanistan into Pakistan, now he is warning us of the fatal consequences we may face in the wake of the disintegration of Afghanistan.

And will join you in Germany like you flee Kabul in 96? :lol:

Like 4Millione Pashtuns who fled 5 weeks before the war against soviets started? :D COWARDICES .. don´t worry Malang Jee, Kabul will be the capital of KHORASAN and clean from enemies and dirts like you. 2014 will be the show-down. Don´t think Pak´s army and logistic or and Saudis and thousand volenteer Jihadists are again behind you. You are finished in Afghanistan as you were finished before september 1996 when you beggers ran to Pakistan selling your ''honour'' to them. I will prophecize your fate, Pakistan will annex your regions and they will start killing you one by one and bring one tribe against the other tribe. After that your region will be the new buffer-zone bwteen north-west and east. In lesser than 50 years your country will be Urdu/Panjabi-speakers. You people are pure waste. And don´t forget 2001 till today :lol: those US you called, those US today show you what it means fighting like men. Day by day Terrorists and their criminal families face the power of the guardiance of the region. Will you join 2014 the pak army, the israelite or the Indian? :lol: as anyone of them would accept you, honestly. Let´s be serious. The losers of that war will again be the Pashtuns. Let´s see how long it will take you can survive between US/NATO, PAKISTAN AND INDIA AND RUSSIA, TAJIKS and BALOCHS. Just look to your statue today. It will degreade even more, don´t worry, ''Sher Malang'' lol can you use that name in Pashto, too? :lol: Don´t worry about me, worry about yourself and the Kuchi nomads and migrants who will face the most worsest war they ever will experience. Hazaras will again start gang-banging your women as in 193-1995, Uzbeks will again start to kidnapp your daughters and women and sell them to whatever... and we will keep killing traitors and those who stand in front of an independent Tajik nation, backed this time by US, Russia, Iran, India, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan who will also send thousands of soldiers to your graves.. We will wait for you. Inshallah ... let´s see how another wave of Pashtun migrants flood Pakistan and Saudi-Arabia as taxi drivers and tentdwellers.

Few posts ago this guy was inviting us to absorb Pashtuns dominated parts of Afghanistan into Pakistan, now he is warning us of the fatal consequences we may face in the wake of the disintegration of Afghanistan.

I told you which conseuqences it would have if you intervene in our affairs. You can keep that backward and savage part. Noone will miss that region. But keep out of our affairs.

You guys now can know his knowledge after 17 pages of the topic, this same knowledge he has for Afghanistan as well that's why I doubt him.

Can you prove me wrong? Just because you know your Sulaimankhel history it does not make you to an expert. Read some history of ''your'' Afghanistan.

Pakistan?

Was it not Massoud who invited the Russians to your country? :coffee:

It was the pro communist regime that invited the Russians after it itself failed to suppress resistance. Massoud was just a resistance leader.

It was the pro communist regime that invited the Russians after it itself failed to suppress resistance. Massoud was just a resistance leader.

Was just testing the waters for reactions. I sure got it.

Khorasanian... brothers.. WE (YOU AND US) Its us who destroyed our countries.. Pakistani Pashtuns are my brothers... and i wont tolerate any hatred for them... .. IM A BALUCH,IM A PUNJABI,IM A SINDHI,IM A PAKHTUN,IM A BALTISTANI,IM A KASHMIRI... IM A PAKISTANI.

Now calm down Khorasanian. This consequent vilifying of Pashtun people won't work here, most of the interlocutors here are well informed people who will not fall prey to your propaganda. My interactions with Afghans of various ethnic background suggest that almost all of them are proud to be Afghans and hardly anybody ever wished the division of Afghanistan. A peaceful and unified Afghanistan is in Pakistan's interest, but what the fools of Kakul have in their minds is a puzzle to me.

The measure of a mans intellect can be known from his language... i wont say nothing more... u define urself perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom